Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Preference can roll job banned jobs
Self explanatory, I'm jobbanned on G3 as an engineer, but when I hit no preference I got engineer. Could be annoying if Fucker McFuckFace is banned from being an officer/head and gets one of those positions and is just shitty with them
This also happened to me on G3 a few months ago. It can also happen if your choices are full and you don't get them.

I guess a job ban just stops you from putting that role in your preferences, but not from actually being that trole.
h3half Wrote:This also happened to me on G3 a few months ago. It can also happen if your choices are full and you don't get them.

I guess a job ban just stops you from putting that role in your preferences, but not from actually being that trole.

This. This is why it's useless to get jobbanned from jobs you don't like, since if you don't like it you aren't going to be trying to roll it. Pretty much jobbans just keep you from choosing the job in your preferences, so the chances of you getting it are very very small.
During my Security job ban I played Security at least 12 times and the Detective once