Winklabom's Application for the Purple
Usual Character Name: Swasksilo Humbulembe
BYOND Username: Winklabom
Recommended by (if applicable): Weavel, Grayshift, and maybe a few others (not sure)
Times Available: Usually around 9:00AM-12:30PM EST and 5:00PM-9:00PM EST (Not always), however I can be online in different times too.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):

I've been playing farty spacemen for around a year now, although I've only been playing on LLJK servers for around 6 months. The difference between Goonstation and other servers is like night and day: there is so much more content, a better community, greater variety of stuff to do, and generally more fun on Goon than on any other server. That's why Goonstation really hooked me up and I've only been playing here ever since. Since then, I've been focusing mostly on the science job that is offered and learned a vast amount (although my knowledge in science still pales in comparison to a whole lot of other players') from other more experienced scientists and players alike, be it chemistry, telescience (including adventure zone expeditions), artifact research, improvised nasty chemical dispersing devices, and a -little- bit of bomb making.

Of course, I did not ONLY play as a scientist since then: I can provide good medical attention as a medical doctor (mostly as a field medic when I'm roaming the station).

I also know how to:
-Do (un)safe surgery on (un)willing patients
-Work my way around in robotics (although I rarely play as a roboticist)
-Research, store, combine, and distribute mutations to the crew as a geneticist (YES, I ALSO CLONE -EVERY- CORPSES BROUGHT TO ME WHY ARE YOU ASKING?!)
-Entertain the crew as a somewhat psychotic clown
-Be (un)robust when in need
-Various other things

I like to think that I'm a helpful player and/or crewmember most of the time (the exceptions being when I'm an antagonist) providing advice, healing, chems, and other services to others that might require them. I can take a joke and take part in someone else's gimmick for the sake of comedy. All in all, I try to be as much of a (un)fun guy when needed. Don't get me wrong, though I'm not perfect as I've done my fair share of mistakes (I'm sure the admins could tell you about those v ),I like to think that I'm getting better everytime I play.

Thank you for reading my application and hopefully we'll meet in SS13.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):

I can recall two.

First ban by GorillaMyDreams involving plasma leaks and a welder: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3679

And an hour ban given to me by Wonkmin for spamming farts on the shuttle.
Yeah you know what you're doing. Join the purple club.
This guy has been playing the game enough to help other people, sure. Sure! Cool!!!
I've seen you around for a while and you know what you're doing/not an asshole. Yea
Yes from me as well. I don't think I've ever seen you being terrible, with the exception of your implanter aim.
Huh, I figured you'd been around way longer than that! Swasksilo is a fun character and I'm sure Winklabom would make a fine mentor.
Winklabom is awesome and knows alot of things. Give the nerd the Purple text
Still solid on a Mentor reccomendation, hopefully welcoming to p u r p l e soon.
I could swear youve been playing for longer than a year
also yes
Winklabom for President! Or mentor at least.
I dimly remember a few occasional scuffles with Humbulembe, but they don't stand out enough for me to deem this guy a terrible person. Also I might have him confused with someone else regardless. And he definitely knows his stuff, so he gets my vote to join the purple side.
He seems to know what hes doing. Give him the purple text.
oh hey it's swastiko swasksilo

Sure make him a mentor he's fun and knowledgeable.