Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In-Game things that people do that piss you off.
Idunno, thought I would post a thread, but what are some things people do in game that piss you off?
no offense, but I don't think we should have a thread that focuses on the negatives. just seems like an excuse to flame war and keep drama going from round to round.
Pick security
Yeah this thread seems unnecessary. We're all at least somewhat mature people here, so a passive agressive "I totally hate it when "Name" does this, sooo stupid" thing is just annoying. Either tell 'em it's annoying and explain why or just let it go. It's a video game.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:Yeah this thread seems unnecessary. We're all at least somewhat mature people here, so a passive agressive "I totally hate it when "Name" does this, sooo stupid" thing is just annoying. Either tell 'em it's annoying and explain why or just let it go. It's a video game.
Spaceman games is serious business
Man those annoying fucking spaceman keep ruining my immersion, im going to the forums so I can rant about how they keep farting on me while I am in the middle of super serious spaceman business.
honestly though when people want to be heros and beat the shit out of anyone who has a traitor item pisses me off. If I want to smoke grog throughout the station to make everyone drunk why should I be stripped naked in the halls and my fogmachine spaced? frown
ID thieves. (although I've borrowed brain dead ID's before)

Electricians who try to door hack areas that actually important without knowing what they are doing.

People who build walls/grilles in hallways (If you want to build a fort, do it in warehouse)

Barmen who get bored so they forcibly get people drunk without asking.

People who don't know how annoy other players without looking like a traitor.

e.g Don't beat people with a crowbar if you want to fart on them, and random assault is a big no no, pushing down to fart is fine, security may still hate you though.

Can we close down this thread now, I think I've listed every possible nuisance.
atomic1fire Wrote:I think I've listed every possible nuisance.

I'm not on your list. Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:
atomic1fire Wrote:I think I've listed every possible nuisance.

I'm not on your list. Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g

- nerds
i hate when people pick on security because they are security
I don't really have anything that pisses me off, but I love it when someone removes someone else's jumpsuit while they're not looking.

It's space pants-ing!
Something that people do that annoys me?

- Exist.
WHEN PEOPLE (NAMED RUBE POTTER) CALL ME A NERD

SO RUDE
APARTHEID Wrote:WHEN PEOPLE (NAMED RUBE POTTER) CALL ME A NERD

SO RUDE
Nerd