Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add animal masks
So getting off a Hotline Miami 2 trip and I thought it'd be cool. Basically chop off the head sprites from wendigo's, space bears, automaton, spiders, etc and turn them into masks the crew can wear. Wearing them without an ID doesn't label the wearer as unknown, but rather the names given to the masks. So if someone wears the Wendigo mask have his name be Wendy. I dunno names for other masks that'd be up to the person who does this.
I like this.

Wendigo - Wendy or Wendel

Space Bear - Barry

Automaton - Otto

Spider - Charlotte
Dare I say make this an option with people too? Is that too far?
No because my original post is easy to misread as YOU CUT OFF THE MOBS HEAD

No

They're just rubber masks stored around the map or bought from QM or something. No decapitation.
salix_catus Wrote:Dare I say make this an option with people too? Is that too far?

this was actually suggested before and, iirc, shot down
Oh I was more thinking removing peoples faces. no decapitation. you know, because that's less horrific.
On a more sensible note, the other masks already ingame should also change your name.
this sounds really neat
there should also be payday masks

and most unfortunately salix, cutting off someone's face to wear is more creepy than removing someone's skull and hollowing it
babayetu83 Wrote:this sounds really neat
there should also be payday masks

and most unfortunately salix, cutting off someone's face to wear is more creepy than removing someone's skull and hollowing it
Yeah deadpan humour is difficult to pull off in text form.~
yes, more cool things for the novelty clothing crate (which is currently shitty deal for 12.5k credits)
I vote yes to wearing other peoples faces if it looks something like this

[Image: 3550454634_full_face_transplant_xlarge.jpeg]
Keep your people mask thing out of this thread. Stop derailing it just make your own.
Yes to rubber masks, eh on names for them.