Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put automaton back
The Automaton is still on vacation and no one can even get the original end anymore. I realize it's part of the gimmick but this is locking people out of the event. Finish your idea or put him back please.
Automaton's holidays are finished!!!
Have you actually considered that there is probably a good reason it's there?

Maybe the only thing preventing it from returning is your own shortsightedness?
Al0ien please become farsighted
But I miss it.
Forgive my ignorance, but WHY is the automaton gone?
Is this your way to deny the solarium nerds their attempts to figure out the good ending?
It has to do with them wanting to set up some cool event but they forgot to do that and just left him out.
If I wasn't a sensible person I would believe that removing the automaton and "forgetting" to re-add him was intentional
Maybe we need to give him a VR key and he'll go back to the solarium... Ot maybe no.
it's hard to get new people excited to do the solarium when it can't actually be done. most of the people I try to entice to come over from other servers give up when I tell them the automaton is unreachable
I'm assuming the automaton is actually necessary for the solarium good ending
It's back from vacation now you fucking spergs you made him cut it short LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE YOU'VE RUINED HIS HOLIDAY I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.
Please tell me he isn't in the solarium now wearing a Hawaiian shirt and instantly aggroes people for this.
Ali0en Wrote:Please tell me he isn't in the solarium now wearing a Hawaiian shirt and instantly aggroes people for this.

Please tell me he is
Wire Wrote:spergs
Frog Eyes