Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round Killing Mind Slave Implants
making the implanter take a few seconds to implant the mindslave would actually make this require some skill

also if you want to be a counter dick, use suicide next to the smelter/reclaimer/gibber
Jean-Luc_Picard Wrote:Ursula, he wasn't dragging them I to messy.

He carried a table around with him so he could just plonk them down on it after they succumbed, cut it out and hide them in a closet.
That is disgustingly play to win.
Jean-Luc_Picard Wrote:Ursula, he wasn't dragging them I to messy.

He carried a table around with him so he could just plonk them down on it after they succumbed, cut it out and hide them in a closet.

Now that is a DICK MOVE. I agree with others that he mind slave should only have one use. Pick your slave well and once you have you are stuck with them. If its not change that way I see people running it into the ground and then it will get nerfed to oblivion
I assumed people understood that the repeat mindslavers carry their own table. Yes, that's how it's done.

It's not a common tactic to see because it takes a special blend of ingenuity and being absolutely no fun at all. Just like TK sabers over cameras.

Just because it's rare doesn't mean it shouldn't be addressed, though.
I'm pretty dang exhausted, but reading this gave me that extra spark needed to toughen up and sort this issue today, rather than tomorrow.
The implantee dying will now cause the mindslave implant to burn out and fail the next time it's implanted into someone.

In case someone does do the elaborate scheme Grayshift proposed to keep a dude in crit before removing the implant, well. Nobody's gonna notice or care about a premature succumb. aardvarko
Spy_Guy Wrote:I'm pretty dang exhausted, but reading this gave me that extra spark needed to toughen up and sort this issue today, rather than tomorrow.
The implantee dying will now cause the mindslave implant to burn out and fail the next time it's implanted into someone.

In case someone does do the elaborate scheme Grayshift proposed to keep a dude in crit before removing the implant, well. Nobody's gonna notice or care about a premature succumb. aardvarko

Sweet Justice.
Excellent. Will it work on the same mindslave? (i.e. your mindslave dies, you cut the implant out and implant him again after he clones)
Nubcake Wrote:Excellent. Will it work on the same mindslave? (i.e. your mindslave dies, you cut the implant out and implant him again after he clones)
No, the implant is busted once the host dies.