Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
be able to stick photos to the wall
one major flaw with the camera (besides the limited zoom) is that storing/keeping the photos is a major pain in the behind. the only thing you can really use to carry more than a few photos at once is with a photo album, and the only one (as far as i know) on the station is in the captain's room. so how're we going to be able to share our majestic monkey mementos and suspected syndicate shots?

my proposal is this: ~be able to attach photos to the wall~

once you stick a photo to the wall, other people can examine it to see whatever goofball or funky bee you snapped a photo of. a couple photos could be attached to every wall, in various spots.

how could this be useful?
  • your traitor den could have pictures of all your targets and people who suspect you
    the detective could make a cool wall of suspects and evidence
    art galleries could be way cooler
    you could stick photos that just say "if u read this u r gay" along the walls
    leave a scavenger hunt to your treasure/body cache
Sure, why not? Seems like a fun little thing to add in.
icarus Wrote:you could stick photos that just say "if u read this u r gay" along the walls

The idea for photos on walls sounds good but if you do that you're gonna have a banned time.
[Image: Primeval%20duncans%20wall%201%20copy.JPG]
Yes please.
Yea, it would be nice to see photos somewhere that isn't strewn all over the corridor.
I like this.

The Detective can pin up every person he's ever caught.

In fact a nice little modification to his room could be some kinda dark room where you store pictures up on the walls.
Maybe with a text description? It'd be easy to make wanted posters if you just have a photo of the guy and say "WANTED FOR MURDER" under it. Maybe other cool things. I can see the potential for a lot of ads...
Somewhat related, but would it be possible to make photos have more information when examined? Like a 3x3 tile grid with the middle spot being the tile clicked on and the preview one shown on the photo?
Frank_Stein Wrote:Somewhat related, but would it be possible to make photos have more information when examined? Like a 3x3 tile grid with the middle spot being the tile clicked on and the preview one shown on the photo?
Pretty sure this is a thing on another server code, so it is very possible