Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golems should fart in people's faces after they clobber them
They pummel and bully people who are standing up, but if you're lying down they just kick you in the curb? It's almost like they're more than rude, perhaps even actually murderous. Where's the fun in that?

We need more rude in this case, and less bloodshed. If they see somebody lying down, they should do what any intelligent being in this setting would, fart in the dork's face. It would be like being in the smoke they give off when they die for the fart victim, but 10 times more shameful socially.
Having been there when we discussed this, I think its a great idea. Nothing more shameful than getting downed and Spaced Rum face-farted to death.
Going to have to downvote this. It's not a terrible idea, but I don't want every wizard game to become one giant fart joke.

If someone does actually want to code this in, though, it might not be a bad idea as an easter egg only for certain golems. Golems made with chemicals relating to farts, maybe, I guess. Otherwise, I don't really think that farts should be overplayed like that.
Only if the fart creates a 1-tile cloud of whatever reagent the golem is made of.
They already fart on everyone when killed. No.
Players need to make more exotic golems like fartonium or ectocooler just for an example.