Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bring back the filler jobs
self explanatory
i'd rather see Lawyers, Boxers, Barbers and Clowns than generic assistants
add some flavor into this game! fuck the grayshirts! put Clown back in as a regular job 2k13
"but why dont they just take the outfit in crew quarters"
because its much simpler to just fucking put filler jobs back in and a traitor assistant dressed as a clown can't order a clown car, while a traitor clown can
Bring Filler Jobs Back 2k13
Just take the uniforms. I wouldn't mind a complete uniform allowing some extra traitor gear to be available for assistants, but we don't need the filler jobs back in the selection menu.
OMJ Wrote:fuck the grayshirts!

Your a dead man walking
What is wrong with filler jobs? They add a lot of fun to the game. I've NEVER understood hate for them. If you don't want to be them, then don't.
Klayboxx Wrote:What is wrong with filler jobs? They add a lot of fun to the game. I've NEVER understood hate for them. If you don't want to be them, then don't.
this is a man who understands how life works
replace staff assistant/add just one "filler job" choice where it randomly gives you stuff like barber, lawyer, etc. each round
Add a Barber since he has his own shop, and bring the Clown back and give him some one room closet in maintanence(considering the fact almost every round the clown will get all access id from the stupid crew).

The boxer is pointless since we have boxing matches every shift. The Lawyer is more useless then useless and will just sit in the brig, scream at Security, and free the prisoners until he finally gets killed.
The game needs new jobs, but I don't think the same old shit that everyone's played (clown, barber, whatever) needs to make a return. It needs to be new content.
yeah what deth said
add a zookeeper job (2 zookeepers spawned) so you can actually put some critters on the map
add a Reporter job (a Fun Gimmick)
and put back Tourists
I think an interesting thing would be if clown was added back and had some special ability's like juggling or them have their own form of monologue in which they tell a funny story.
Plus the lawyer suit should make you scream objection whenever you slam the table.

Also i'm still waiting for the day when i can combine body armor with the worn coat then put on a read jumpsuit and helmet and change my name to Dredd. smile

PS: i support the idea of just having the filler jobs, seriously it's not like adding a few jobs to the list clutters it up so damn much that you can't find your coveted HoP spot in time for the game.
Wait, isn't Engineer a filler job?
Nightgunner5 Wrote:Wait,the entire Engineering subsection filler?
Yes. Yes it is.
Klayboxx Wrote:What is wrong with filler jobs? They add a lot of fun to the game. I've NEVER understood hate for them. If you don't want to be them, then don't.

the clown was a grief magnet that people got sick of having to deal with
the boxer similarly would have nothing to do except try to attack random people
and the lawyer would have nothing to do but antagonize security
OMJ Wrote:yeah what deth said
add a zookeeper job (2 zookeepers spawned) so you can actually put some critters on the map
add a Reporter job (a Fun Gimmick)
and put back Tourists
This
mozi Wrote:

the clown was a grief magnet that people got sick of having to deal with
the boxer similarly would have nothing to do except try to attack random people
and the lawyer would have nothing to do but antagonize security

:oops: