Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan's Cheap and Overpriced Cakes!
Okay,So I had a idea.Either will work.Either I want the ability to shove a dan's container into a oven with a cake,And make a Dan's Illegal Stryophoam cake,Or the ability to buy cakes with random chems in them.Completely random.Same thing for the stryphofoam.I also want little Dan's Frosting things so I can frost my cakes with whatever the tube decides.Because everything is better Dan's.
Augh, stop formatting your posts like that.
You know that thing people do where they don't use punctuation? I don't think you will ever have to worry about that. I never thought anyone could type in a more annoying format, Not Even The People Who Type Like This. But you have succeed, good job sir and/or madam.
While I don't really think the idea of a Styrofoam Cake is a good one, I do wonder if Discount Dan's can be put in frosting tubes, and if the chems in it carry through to the cake's frosting instead of just the name. It'd be an interesting kind of "Let's see what kind of Dan's is on this cake...OOH, POLYACID! YUM! *scream"
Your,Ideas are always so brilliant,It is ridiculous.Man,I dont know how you come up with it all.So good.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:While I don't really think the idea of a Styrofoam Cake is a good one, I do wonder if Discount Dan's can be put in frosting tubes, and if the chems in it carry through to the cake's frosting instead of just the name. It'd be an interesting kind of "Let's see what kind of Dan's is on this cake...OOH, POLYACID! YUM! *scream"
I tried putting 5 different discount dan's in a tube. My cake dissapeared once I put it on and I felt bad.