Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to give back, by providing laughter at my sprites.
Hiya, thought I would try out this fancy thing called spriting today. I know these are quite lack luster but I am simply posting them here for the very small chance that anyone want to use them and for criticisms so I may improve. Cthulhu

Webley Revolver, possible alternative achievement skin for the Ol'38?

[Image: yDoPvVT.png]

PO8 Luger

[Image: 7egaoGD.png]

[Image: oWgQVvw.png]

PO8 Mags

[Image: t6Qr08g.png]

[Image: 6IzWBlo.png]
I like the idea of alternate skins for gear and equipment, like the big dumb flask.

Also, I like these. What's the alternate luger sprite? Is it like some sort of sight?
DyssalC Wrote:I like the idea of alternate skins for gear and equipment, like the big dumb flask.

Also, I like these. What's the alternate luger sprite? Is it like some sort of sight?

It popped up when you ran out of ammo, you had to reload and pull it back and it would slam back into place.
More sprites galore!

MAB-38

[Image: e6XJU4z.png]

[Image: 9tlKvuZ.png]

[Image: 2ZmBhUF.png]

[Image: S3BQjpO.png]

Cream

[Image: C3d1yPw.png]

[Image: E9vLhg0.png]

Machoe Cream - The cream of the crop will rise to the top!

[Image: 1stgER1.png]

[Image: xGWRBk1.png]
Also a note for the size disproportion between the normal creme and the Machoe Cream is on purpose. As any true Machoe Mann would have a wee baby cup of cream he has to have a man sized one.
Final sprite of the night.

Some say the worst of the worst have this poster, the same people who rampage a blob with genetics powers, the same people who run chemicals into the ground, and the same people who kill Heinsbee.

[Image: SYcnela.png]
The grand Ol' Roth-Steyr M1907. A quite unique little pistol.

The gun

[Image: W4wYYIm.png] [Image: HSC1XBD.png] [Image: uubLNrR.png] [Image: TXztB7n.png] [Image: PvC1SKQ.png] [Image: OHGBbS3.png] [Image: RHh6etp.png] [Image: wPjdBaS.png]

The cartridges

[Image: zImlK8d.png] [Image: UnEZlQe.png] [Image: aJOYtYz.png] [Image: tMG1ZpV.png] [Image: xMi7oC3.png] [Image: xceOJEt.png] [Image: d8jVpVT.png] [Image: XDcX8XT.png] [Image: Ehmdoge.png]
In the battered and stained lounge commonly referred to as the Detective's Office there say a man smoking a freshly lit Grog Cigarette and a bottle of Bo Jack in one of his hands. On floor next to him sat his assistant, Frankie the Cat.

This is still a WIP, still need to finish it up but just wanted to show off what has been done so far.

[Image: phOdxIb.png]

[Image: h6YSzTC.png]

[Image: Cu6iSh3.png]

[Image: EQqr0Rd.png]

It is based off Frankie in the game "Hot Tin Roof"

[Image: 1q6jH2G.png?1]
Last sprites of front and back, might end up doing a version that looks more true to how Frankie looks during play.

[Image: eNWqPu6.png]

[Image: sIwUxPV.png]

[Image: aghiZUF.png]

[Image: P0E6oeY.png]
Idea came around as people were discussing Clowndigos. a wendigo clown, and other animals made clown.

A monkey dressed up as a clown!

[Image: aWzvVVI.png]

Woops the bottom picture was meant to be for when the monkey was dead.

[Image: 7uoKue2.png]
chamo Wrote:Idea came around as people were discussing Clowndigos. a wendigo clown, and other animals made clown.

A monkey dressed up as a clown!

I actually like this better than my Jester Monkey.
Sponsored by Discount Dan, the man for all your horrible foods needs.

Large cookie
[Image: EwQpG0Y.png]

Cookie Slice
[Image: kdvZwV2.png]

Pig in a blanket with Mustard
[Image: GcO1kH9.png]

Pig in a blanket
[Image: Pz1hiQI.png]
While looking over Syndicate Items thread the Syndicate Thermal Protection Suit caught my eye. This is my rendition of the gas mask for said suit might look like.

[Image: ces1LPS.png]

[Image: vSUJVqw.png] [Image: B78GgUg.png] [Image: ysV9c1w.png] [Image: mIq3bvq.png] [Image: k4FculX.png]
Had to make an edit to right face sprit, forgot the top strap for the mask

[Image: RBYRVAT.png]