Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prevent the blob from starting on the arrivals shuttle.
Well It seems we've encountered people who have no damn sense already a I joined a round and the blob had started on the arrivals shuttle, set up slime launchers and was basically instantly murdering everyone who joined the round.

Grumping and homicidal urges aside, this needs to not be possible as soon as possible I think because holy shit is that shitty, like, worse than the traitors who set the damn thing on fire and bolt the doors.
Not only ON the arrivals shuttle, but blobs shouldn't be able to spawn for a considerable distance away from it, too, so that way they don't start immediately outside or in a nearby room to start gunning for it.

Common sense should dictate that this is a shit thing to do anyways, but some kind of preventative measure would be appreciated.
As opposed to the people who quickly build multiple tank transfer bombs, flamethrowers and RCD-borgs at the start of the round?
Berrik Wrote:As opposed to the people who quickly build multiple tank transfer bombs, flamethrowers and RCD-borgs at the start of the round?

Are you really saying that blobs are justified camping the arrivals shuttle and murdering everyone 1 minute after they join for the entirety of a round because people do shit that happens anyway?
Considering that blob asked for admin permission first and got it? Yes.
Berrik Wrote:Considering that blob asked for admin permission first and got it? Yes.

i'm the one who gave permission to do this that round - I was curious because I actually thought it wouldn't work and the round would be over really quick.

That being said, I made a mistake, I don't know enough about the blob and I really shouldn't have done that. It doesn't make for a warm welcome at all, I'm sorry to those who couldn't spawn in because of it.
I don't think blobs should be able to take over the shuttle tiles in arrivals.
Not being able to spread in there is much more sensible than anything you overzealous people suggested. Come on, we don't want to over-restrict stuff to eliminate the possibility of something happening.