Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my sprites for goon station
this just in: i don't know how to new perspective
[Image: 92ff587d85.png]

this one's the rack, it's hard to tell because i cant sprite for shit
[Image: eb8a38fc10.png]

with the addition of posters to the game, here's an incredibly disturbing visage of heisenbee
[Image: f5ae6136b9.png]
[Image: a281bf7759.png]
i didn't know what the icon state names of helium, hc, and foam tanks were, so i just came up with whatever
anyone seeking a dmi, dont worry, the compost tank is indeed separated into hydroponics.dmi as it should be. i like to keep myself organized
work on my baton sprite in hopes that it will some day be used:
[Image: fde45ed667.png]
[Image: 6eb55c04b5.png]
[Image: gQhaqzJ.gif]
NOTE: the actual stunbaton's electricity is way more transparent, it just got fucked up when uploaded to imgur.
i forgot to include mob onsprites
[Image: 9ef6b5b5dd.png]
[Image: d05ddb93f4.png]

if i could edit my posts i would probably go back and make everything really pretty and organized but shit
[Image: 6bd3e19d39.png]
i made this wet floor sign, but ideally this would be the item, and putting it down would remove the little niblet in between the legs (because you're opening it up)
if thats too much then just remove the niblet
[Image: f3598724ed.png]
electropack
quiltyquilty Wrote:[Image: 6bd3e19d39.png]
i made this wet floor sign, but ideally this would be the item, and putting it down would remove the little niblet in between the legs (because you're opening it up)
if thats too much then just remove the niblet

I much prefer the perspective on this one to the one currently in game.
Sex_Robot Wrote:I much prefer the perspective on this one to the one currently in game.
yes, i made it because i wanted to transition to the new perspective we're using now. thanks!
can i just like suddenly rescind the right to use some of these sprites or just ask that they arent used because i dont like them anymore?
bodybag, the first baton i posted in the op (not the other), wirecutters, medical patches, and the scanner. i mean i cant stop them from being used but i dont like them anymore and wouldnt want them used
quiltyquilty Wrote:can i just like suddenly rescind the right to use some of these sprites or just ask that they arent used because i dont like them anymore?
bodybag, the first baton i posted in the op (not the other), wirecutters, medical patches, and the scanner. i mean i cant stop them from being used but i dont like them anymore and wouldnt want them used

I think the bodybag is already in the game.
Noah Buttes Wrote:
quiltyquilty Wrote:can i just like suddenly rescind the right to use some of these sprites or just ask that they arent used because i dont like them anymore?

I think the bodybag is already in the game.
that's not my sprite, i redid the bodybag sprite when i saw it originally because i didnt like it. now i think that the current sprite's been in long enough so no need in having it be used
Locking thread on request of quiltyquilty.