Erev for Mentor
Character Names: Erev Desmere, Cassandra Desmere, Arthur(BOT)

BYOND Username: Erev

Recommended By: None (though Haine DID tell me to post one when I was contemplating it in deadchat a month or two ago)

Reason for Application: A long time ago I learned to hellburn and, proud of my achievement, had the joy of passing on that knowledge to others. I then stopped playing engineer much and forgot this. Over the last couple months I've picked up pathology and have instructed people on the basics and have offered more advanced lessons to various players. I have also participated in quite a lot of the research around pathogens and it really has rekindled that love for sharing and teaching. I would like to be able to continue to help people learn and to assist them with the game without having to rely on just the blind luck of ending up next to someone that expresses an interest in learning.

Game Experience: I have been playing for well over a year and I feel quite competent with most of the game's systems. This isn't to say that I know them all - I've never really bothered with Botany and my attempt at learning the inner workings of ThinkDOS and Dwaine evokes nightmares - but on the vast majority of systems I feel very much at home. I've spent my time practicing medicine, forming my own personal hellburn recipe, hulking up with genetics, learning several of the secret chemistry recipes with only moderate help, and most recently figuring out pathology. I also feel very confident with the various traitor roles (minus vampire and werewolf, which I've never tried) and feel that I can offer quite a bit of advice to the non-rampagey antagonist as well. I may not be a very creative bad guy but I can certainly be quite an effective one when I put my mind to it. I am also always looking for new things to do and learn - new systems to conquer. While I'm still spending a lot of my time with my pathology set I've also been moonlighting as a mechanic of late and hope to have that system well under my belt in the near future....

Previous Bans: No bans, though I have received a couple of warnings in the past.
I see you around a lot, you certainly know your stuff.

From my personal experience as mentor, I can definitely say you are more than qualified.
Def yes.
You seem knowledgeable and/or emotionally stable enough to be a mentor!
You seem like a level headed cool duder, and you know your stuff. So yes from me cooler than being cool
I don't remember much about you specifically but the name Cassandra Desmere rings a bell. You were one of the few consistently competent engineers around.Yes.
I've seen Erev be very helpful to people who want to learn stuff, dedicating several of his rounds to pathology learning, etc.

He knows his stuff and his heart is definitely in the right place.
Erev is a helpful chap and should be purple imo.
Certainly a smart and assiduous guy
yes
I remember you being a good AI which is genuinely probably harder than being an HoS
oh it's just a mentor thing, well, still

yeah