Uh Oh, He's Apping HoS
Here's a guy who used to get angry to the point of tantrums when taken out. The worst kinda overreacting jerk who would go straight to lasers whenever slighted.

Then he got banned and came back a new person. A dude who is fun to have in game and a lot more chill than before.
When I used to think about Houka I would never imagine he'd be a decent HoS, but times have changed. I think he definitely deserves the beret.

Yes.
I can't say i've ever had a bad experience with Derhv, and hes a pretty cool dude in addition to being a good officer. Its quite a rare quality to see these days so you get a yes from me. Keep it up maen. get in not go out
I've seen 'Derv for quite awhile and honestly I wasn't even aware he had any kind of rep' beyond being mellow, entertaining and a regular player.

Just last night I saw him on the security force while I was trying to bait people into boxing my miner midget (especially security) as they passed the ring, they were all cool headed and didn't overreact in the slightest, Oar Derv included...kinda wish they would have boxed with me but they were super busy dealing with C02 leaks and active traitors.

Oar/Old Derv more than fits all the criteria for a great HoS and I look foreward to breaking into his sec department when I see him sporting his beret.
a fantastic player
Oar is a good space policeman and will make a good space policeman+magic folding hat.
Certainly looks good in red & a beret
I wanted to reserve judgement before I'd played a couple more sec rounds with you. You were an exemplary officer last night - perfect for the beret.