Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genetics Stability Chem
Hey, maybe add a chem, secret or otherwise, that when in the body helps keep someone stable when they overdo powers. Something akin to ADAM from Bioshock.
Only if they explode into horrible genetic aberrations when they chem depletes.
Becoming addictive for keeping mutations?
medsal15 Wrote:Becoming addictive for keeping mutations?
Interesting mechanic. Not sure how practical, useful, or balanced it would be, but still pretty interesting. It would basically give you the ability to pull telekinetic immolating heat resistant spacewalking regenerative polymorphing Hulk rampages like before, but only if you're able to give yourself a steady supply of the drug. If balanced properly, this could be a really cool feature, I think.
How would the chem be made? It would be neat if it wasn't super hard to acquire the chems for it, maybe something you could make with a few medical chems and some stuff out of a vending machine.

It would need to have a relatively slow depletion rate, maybe something like .15 like saline-glucose, or perhaps that's a bit too slow, in which case I would suggest .3.

Would genetics have access to a stock of this at the start?
Mostly I support this idea because it paves the way for a ling power or something that keeps raising your genetic instability until you meatcube.
We should have a polar opposite made with effectively reversed chems that increases genetic instability