Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blob/Wraith Independent Traitor Selection
At the moment Blob and Wraith are considered under "Other" in the Occupation Choices section for antags. It'd be nice if they were their own separate things to be ticked, that way people who wanna be wraith but not blob don't have to risk that and vice-versa.
I would very much like if this is how it was. Since I love Wraith, but have no desire to play blob whatsoever.
yeah, sometimes I'm in between doing several things and while it's perfectly fine to look away once in a while as a wraith, blob requires direct attention to get anywhere. This would allow people to roll for things they can manage at the time more effectively.
This seems like a great idea considering they're both actually in the current rotation as antags. Meanwhile we still have Spy and Gangster as their own selectable roles, and when do we ever see those?
Dr Nipples Wrote:This seems like a great idea considering they're both actually in the current rotation as antags. Meanwhile we still have Spy and Gangster as their own selectable roles, and when do we ever see those?
Not enough. Not enough.
Seriously though this is a pretty simple change come on guys.

It would also get rid of scrub blobs, where the round lasts 3 minutes because a blob spawned in the hotloop or something.
DyssalC Wrote:Seriously though this is a pretty simple change come on guys.

v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v
Marquesas Wrote:
DyssalC Wrote:Seriously though this is a pretty simple change come on guys.

Is it not? Am I entirely wrong? I don't know if it is but it SEEMS simple.
It's adding buttons.