Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Declaration Deploring Disestablished, Drunken Detectives
Considering that most traitor reports are ignored, I'm not seeing the destructive potential of a listening bug that it needs to be locked away, it's not like talking about making a bomb or assassinating someone is grounds for arrest on goon. People can use it as an opportunity to have fun and play it off as being code for making a sandwich or somesuch. But yeah the technology to do this already technically exists, it's just that i've never ever seen it used by a detective.
Owlrich Wrote:Considering that most traitor reports are ignored, I'm not seeing the destructive potential of a listening bug that it needs to be locked away, it's not like talking about making a bomb or assassinating someone is grounds for arrest on goon. People can use it as an opportunity to have fun and play it off as being code for making a sandwich or somesuch. But yeah the technology to do this already technically exists, it's just that i've never ever seen it used by a detective.
That's actually not entirely true. Recently security has actually been investigating and observing people accused of being a traitor, when there is a security team that is.
Yeah I did notice the more serious security recently, but Investigation is not a bad thing, having more things to investigate than just straight up murders would make things more interesting, and of course many people would purposely say incriminating sounding things to mess with sec. It just seems like it adds more stuff for both security and detectives to do, as well as traitors and pranksters.