Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerf IMMOLATION
This mutation, when boosted, can let you burn people to death, with a 2 SECOND COOLDOWN.
It's incredibly fucking OP and you can't do jack shit about it at all unless you happen to be the fucking MD.
There's beating you in with a extingisher and TK, and there's this.
Carlarc Wrote:This mutation, when boosted, can let you burn people to death, with a 2 SECOND COOLDOWN.
It's incredibly fucking OP and you can't do jack shit about it at all unless you happen to be the fucking MD.
There's beating you in with a extinguisher and TK, and there's this.

I'm pretty sure it still sets you on fire if you move.

Also a real robust nerd will get fireproofing first so that they don't set on fire.

Why nerf genetics if you have to A. work for the immolation and booster genes, and B. be a traitor to even set people on fire without it being seriously frowned upon.

Not to mention the safest means to do it involves getting the fire proofing gene as well. That's three genes to even abuse it with any regularity.

Otherwise I wonder if you can fill a fire extinguisher with mutadone and then spray them with it.
It's not really frowned upon as a non-traitor though, the most it ever seems to get is an eye-roll and 'that's genetics for you'. Which may be more of a player culture issue, but regardless. Also, those three genes seem to be fairly common, given how often I've seen it crop up.
Roomba Wrote:It's not really frowned upon as a non-traitor though, the most it ever seems to get is an eye-roll and 'that's genetics for you'. Which may be more of a player culture issue, but regardless. Also, those three genes seem to be fairly common, given how often I've seen it crop up.
If a non-traitor geneticist spams immolation to kill you that's frowned upon definitely. If some scrub accidentally hits the immolate button not knowing what it does boosted then nobody cares because that's an accident.