Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unified Records / Custom Character Backstories
Somepotato Wrote:Having an interface for tracking people with GPS trackers in them or easily checking the vitals of people would be nice

Another thought. Perhaps only important roles like heads and maybe security should get gps trackers. The rest of the crew should get simple vital trackers, or perhaps sometimes really fuzzed out or entirely wrong locations.
I feel like a good interface we have already is the GPS that is already in place. However, there should be a way to separate tracking implants if those are still useful, or should the tracking be done entirely through those?
Should the tracker be on the id? Is that how the AI is able to track someone?

I would love to have the ability to find someone's location as an officer (especially helpful when the AI is subverted).

And perhaps only have location information available to security/vitals to medical via one of the consoles in the respective locations
zewaka Wrote:
Somepotato Wrote:Having an interface for tracking people with GPS trackers in them or easily checking the vitals of people would be nice

Another thought. Perhaps only important roles like heads and maybe security should get gps trackers. The rest of the crew should get simple vital trackers, or perhaps sometimes really fuzzed out or entirely wrong locations.
I feel like a good interface we have already is the GPS that is already in place. However, there should be a way to separate tracking implants if those are still useful, or should the tracking be done entirely through those?

Just saw this... essentially the same questions I was asking.