Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Security lockers
Make security lockers lock to the first ID swiped rather then by anyone with security access.
maxiumattack Wrote:Make security lockers lock to the first ID swiped rather then by anyone with security access.

*Round starts. Ted McJokesec dashes to the lockers and uses his ID on all of them*

I think I can count on one hand how many times I've played Sec, but even I can tell this wouldn't be the best idea. The only people who can loot the lockers now are people with High-Clearance or Emags, so why not just stick around in Sec for a few minutes until Beepsky leaves?

I'm also pretty sure it was covered in the other thread already, but if someone's ID has clearance for the Sec Lockers, it's okay for them to grab some stuff.
Wonkmin Wrote:Please explain why.
Well initially I was thinking of only the short term benefits of having a secure place for anything you might want to confiscate/ just have spare gear if you get mugged or looted while being cloned. But after some more thought I remembered we have an entire hall of personal lockers and the mini brig locker is usually untouched if you're in need of spare gear. So yeah the downsides really out weigh the benefits of private sec lockers.
whopkins