Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chaplin Needs.
So I was thinking that a Chaplin could get some actual powers and gain other abilities.

1. They should be able to access the Tora, and Quaran, and the other religion books but only able to use them if they are wearing the right outfit. So, like only a christian outfit can use a bible.

2. The chaplins shold have the power to turn water "Holy". They shouldn't have to make some in chemistry because that always hs been an issue. The way I think it should work, they get a spell while holding a beaker of water and after like 10 secs of concentrated prayer, it turns into holy water.

3.Chaplins healing with the power of (insert savior) should be more efficient.

Please post more ideas if you got some.
[Image: tLyKT.jpg]

(i like the holy water idea)
Oddball Wrote:[Image: tLyKT.jpg]

(i like the holy water idea)

i really wanted to do that.

also if this does not happen already: putting holy water inside of the bible should increase healing messages and decrease beatings.
I think Chaplin needs to rise from the dead and become and actor again
Iq2Gamer Wrote:2. The chaplins shold have the power to turn water "Holy". They shouldn't have to make some in chemistry because that always hs been an issue. The way I think it should work, they get a spell while holding a beaker of water and after like 10 secs of concentrated prayer, it turns into holy water.

Even though vamps already have it pretty rough I like this idea. It turns the Chaplain from someone you should ignore to an active threat. The one phial of Holy Water Chaplains start with, even if used on a known vampire, is pretty weak.
mozi Wrote:
Iq2Gamer Wrote:2. The chaplins shold have the power to turn water "Holy". They shouldn't have to make some in chemistry because that always hs been an issue. The way I think it should work, they get a spell while holding a beaker of water and after like 10 secs of concentrated prayer, it turns into holy water.

Even though vamps already have it pretty rough I like this idea. It turns the Chaplain from someone you should ignore to an active threat. The one phial of Holy Water Chaplains start with, even if used on a known vampire, is pretty weak.
I mostly like it for the idea of a Chaplain going Billy Mays style and selling Holy Water as Vamp-Away Super Repellant instead of actually fighting the vampire.
Once upon a time, as I'm told, the Chaplain -did- have several different abilities to choose from according to their choice of religion.

The Bible is the last remaining bit of that quid, given that Imams were given (due to a horrid lack of taste) suicide vests that allowed them to detonate wherever.

(Also, rabbis could give circumcisions, so yeah. That.)
And the Buddhist chaplain was given the ability to meditate and remain in place, or to see through walls.

The suicide vest was taken out a long time before chaplain powers, though.

Then give it to the janitor and let him mop the floors with it, causing the vampire to suddenly and dramatically melt as he walks over it.
V12US Wrote:

Then give it to the janitor and let him mop the floors with it, causing the vampire to suddenly and dramatically melt as he walks over it.
Or, though it would likely be tricky to code, you could make it incredibly slippery like space lube, but only to vampires. Just for the comedic effect of "I want to suck your bloo-aaaaaaaugh!"
Yesterday I learned that you can put donuts into the bible. I ran around shouting about how the donuts were the body of christ. I also like the idea of allowing the caplain to consecrate water into holy water.
make the chaplain piss holy water.

that is all.