Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clown ID won't connect to bank account
When I swipe my Clown ID card and enter the pin, it just sends back the message "Cannot find a bank record for this card."

I need cash for balloons and meth frown
The problem here is that the clown's name changes, the name on their ID changes, but the name on the bank computer doesn't change.
Actually, the name on my ID was still the same as my spawn name.
Perhaps because it's a Chips Ahoy wrapper?
clown is not a crew member. feature. (it's not easy being a clown, but that's what makes it so rewarding)
On this subject, the AI manifests lists Clowns by their actual name as opposed to their Clown name, which seems to further point towards this being a feature.
The Clown is a stowaway, he doesn't have a bank account

on the note of the clown name/actual name thing, though, if you get dismembered, it says UNSPEAKABLE POOKIE'S Spigot the Bear's left arm flies off, which I think is not quite right
Use the Examine command on a clown ID, that will answer your questions.
Huh. Well, when I brought it up to the Captain during the round, he said I was listed in the payroll under my original name. It had a balance of 100 credits and a payrate of 1 credit. They suggested I report it.

So why have the account and money tied to it with no way to access it?
I was going around giving balloons to everyone, and wanted to buy more from George Honkington, but I couldn't put cash on my card to gamble with.
The last time as a clown I used my ID on a bank, couple of months ago, it worked fine. The clown is secretly a genius, so whoever made the clown bankrupt is a villain and should be brought to justice.
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:On this subject, the AI manifests lists Clowns by their actual name as opposed to their Clown name, which seems to further point towards this being a feature.
I messed around sometime ago and figured out that the bank records can be adjusted to match whatever name you pick and get it working. Not convenient, but it works.
Fuck clowns, also it's been fixed.