Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grab jerk -> stand on chair - > *flip = PILEDRIVER
Breaks the floor tiles, if any, and deals more brute than normal, but also stuns both people for longer than a normal suplex.

George Melons piledrives Greyshirt Shithead into the floor! That had to hurt!
Is there a list of how to use commands like flip somewhere? I see people "flip over a table" and such with the flippers but when I put them on I can't figure out how to do that.
I believe you need a wrestling belt to get on a table in such a manner.
Even the wrestling belts don't have a "flip over table" verb to allow you to get past tables.
Just using *flip while next to a table with a wrasslebelt on will climb it.
There's already a special wrestling move for grabbing someone, standing on a chair, and flipping.
Folded chairs are surprisingly unrobust. Could their damage values be updated? It's a chair, for cryin' out loud! GONK
Pretty sure they do really good stun damage.
APARTHEID Wrote:Folded chairs are surprisingly unrobust. Could their damage values be updated? It's a chair, for cryin' out loud! GONK
With the wrestling belt, they oughta do more damage and get a special noise/flavor text.

"Bah Gawd!"
Frank_Stein Wrote:
APARTHEID Wrote:Folded chairs are surprisingly unrobust. Could their damage values be updated? It's a chair, for cryin' out loud! GONK
With the wrestling belt, they oughta do more damage and get a special noise/flavor text.

"Bah Gawd!"

random WWE quote.

"CAN YOU SMELL WHAT I AM COOKING"

"BECAUSE I SAID SO"

"IT WAS ME CAPTAIN, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!"
Grayshift Wrote:Just using *flip while next to a table with a wrasslebelt on will climb it.
And if you don't have a belt, just grab the nearest monkey, put him on the table, passivegrab and then *flip