Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buff/discount the .22 pistol
Yesterday someone emptied almost a full clip into me, and I easily survived long enough to drag myself to the nearest medkit and patch myself up. It doesn't seem very effective for the TC cost, really. The radbow/sleepypen are cheaper/cost the same, stealthier and more effective at actually damaging people. I think it could probably be lowered down to about 3 tcs, or given some kind of damage boost.
Were you wearing any sort of clothing that has the ability to count as armor? Space suits can block shots sometimes I think.

If not, then god damn. The .38 packs a big enough punch to put you so deep in crit your heard stops if you eat every bullet.
the .22 is meant to be used point blank
DyssalC Wrote:Were you wearing any sort of clothing that has the ability to count as armor? Space suits can block shots sometimes I think.

If not, then god damn. The .38 packs a big enough punch to put you so deep in crit your heard stops if you eat every bullet.

Unless the clown suit counts as bulletproof, nope.
Any clothing has the change to soften a bullet.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:the .22 is meant to be used point blank
...since when? I thought the derringer was the gun you were supposed to use point blank.

I'm not even sure if chem-infused bullets are a thing anymore, because that and the fact that you could reproduce ammo for it are two of the major trump cards of the .22 pistol. It's what you get when you want a good ol' thing what shoots bullets but you're also eyeing some higher-priced items or just don't feel like splurging a hefty chunk of telecrystals on a gun you might get stolen anyways. I'll admit that I haven't actually used the thing in a while, but I ran some testing on it, and it didn't seem like that big of a downgrade from the revolver.
Reagent bullets are extremely dead.
Vunterslaush Wrote:Reagent bullets are extremely dead.
RIP. I will never be able to experience the joy and hilarity of omnizine-infused bullets.
Atropine bullets were hilariously broken. I still miss them :downs: