Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead bees cannot be put in coffins
About a day or two a go I joined one of the servers, I think I was LLJK2. Anyway, right at the start I was on the arrivals shuttle and I found Heisenbee dead... Body just dumped in the middle of the shuttle as a reminder of how heartless the crew was.

After my emotional fit... I calmed down and,even though I was the CE. I was going to do what any respectful crewmember would of done. Give Heisenbee a proper burial in space. I brought him from the shuttle to the coffin storage area to put him in his final resting place... And when I shut the door. Heisenbee wouldn't sit in the coffin, and sat outside of it. A bit defeated, I left the poor be in the center of the chapels cross. Leaving the lord to watch over him and letting any spaceman mourn over the beloved space bee crew member.
Give the bee a little poke with a knife and it'll fit right in there!
Conor12 Wrote:Give the bee a little poke with a knife and it'll fit right in there!
You monster.
whenever a bee dies I make it a personal mission to get strange reagent for them so I can bring them back to life. if you really care, you'll do the same
UrsulaMejor Wrote:whenever a bee dies I make it a personal mission to get strange reagent for them so I can bring them back to life. if you really care, you'll do the same

This ^
Small bee coffins are the heaviest.
Conor12 Wrote:Give the bee a little poke with a knife and it'll fit right in there!
This man says what must be said about bees. Kill all bees.
Bees are the new poo
Nubcake Wrote:Bees are the new poo
I think it's more to do with critters themselves cannot be put in lockers.
Nubcake Wrote:Bees are the new poo