Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barber skill: ghost haircuts
Now that ghosts have hair, the completely ignored barber could have something to do if there was a way to see the ghosts and cut their hair.
TailorTok Wrote:Now that ghosts have hair, the completely ignored barber could have something to do if there was a way to see the ghosts and cut their hair.

I dunno if MUH SECRETS still stands but yes there's a gadget that lets you see ghosts, and also a gun that lets you shoot ghosts.

I guess ghost wigs could be p weird.
atomic1fire Wrote:
TailorTok Wrote:Now that ghosts have hair, the completely ignored barber could have something to do if there was a way to see the ghosts and cut their hair.
Ectoplasm probably makes great pomade

I dunno if MUH SECRETS still stands but yes there's a gadget that lets you see ghosts, and also a gun that lets you shoot ghosts.

I guess ghost wigs could be p weird.
I was thinking something more like ghosts become visible to the barber when sitting in the chair. Having to rely on telesci leaves the barber and ghosts with nothing to do most of the time.
There's meta issues with no-effort ghost seesies.
Marquesas Wrote:There's meta issues with no-effort ghost seesies.
This, players are damn smart, circling around someone enough times and leading them to your corpse or two your killer is definitely doable, and as ghosts are ooc, its metagame.
How about, when the Barber eventually dies and becomes a ghost, they can cut the other ghost's hair?
Frank_Stein Wrote:How about, when the Barber eventually dies and becomes a ghost, they can cut the other ghost's hair?
this would be hilarious.
You could make the barber see the ghost but NOT his name or hair. Maybe the hair shows up after the haircut? I don't know what the code for visibility looks like so I don't know if that's hard. But it's no more meta than a spinning chair that way.

There's also meta issues with anything if you use team speak, can't metagaming just be handled with rules? If the barber starts forming lynchmobs based on the hair he sees it's not going to be hard to figure out.
Wait, I got it. The chair itself is the indication of occupancy. Either the regular one or a second "worn chair" has some appearance change. "The chair has an indentation in it as if someone was sitting here!"

I like ghost barber too.
While we're at it, can we get wigs of people's faicial hair cut off with the razor aswell? Last I tried if you shaved 'em clean you wouldn't get a bit of hair. Could just have it take up the mask slot. I must become the stations hairiest person by slicing off someone's massive beard and an afro.