Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Security crackdown - still ongoing!
Hello, people. Remember this?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1178

Wonkmin Wrote:Hello everyone!

It has been brought to our attention that we are getting the same old people camping the security doors every single round to cause issues.

I play a lot of security and, to be honest, it's really difficult. We expect to be messed with by traitors and those who have been wronged by bad security officers, but it's getting ridiculous now and it seems to be the same names cropping up again and again. The current brig layout is almost impossible to manage, but that's okay. We just need players who should know better to knock it off.

Therefore we have decided that every now and again some admins will pop on with random names and see if we get people deliberately messing with security when they really have no reason to. There will likely be punishments, starting at a dayban as minimum.

I'm hoping this message is enough and that when we do come on and bounce around as security, people will not be acting like jerks. Who knows. Honestly.

It is still ongoing! From what I can gather, people are still being horrible to security, and this must stop.
On the flip side of the same coin, we will NOT tolerate shitty security who think they can hide behind the administrators when they act like shit, executing people for shit reasons and generally act like bullies. We'll also not tolerate too much incompetence, because that in turn may invite more harassing from security if they're so easily disarmed and robbed.

We ARE aware of the grief'n'go people who sign up as security and attempt to kill people in total silence. Adminhelp them. Adminhelp their names and what they did specifically.

And on that note, ALOT of new players love to sign up as security roles, and we're not setting a good example when they're summarily robbed, yelled at, and generally given a hard time.
Hi people. From adminhelp logs and the recounts of Heads of Security, since the posting of this thread graytiding somehow increased. Are you really this determined?

FINE

Two can play that game. If this trend continues, punishments will be proportionately more severe. This is your one and only warning.