Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stripping dead people
should be much faster, currently it's a pain as a geneticist when you have a ton of bodies.
Dear god yes
Stripping the deceased could be slightly faster, on account of them having a bad case of the deads.
I would love for it to be faster. Everything around looting is way too long.
Why is stripping so slow? Also why are super nerds unstunnable for long enough to remove one item? Don't say meth because they aren't twitching. I mean when you hit a dude repeatedly with the baton and he runs away when you are 3/4 of the way through pulling something off, this always confuses me. I know if I get batonned once someone will pull me 1/3 of the way across the station before I get a chance to try to run.
The stun from beating a regular nerd up lasts just long enough to take the cash from their pockets, thank god.
Anticheese Wrote:The stun from beating a regular nerd up lasts just long enough to take the cash from their pockets, thank god.

Take off their jumpsuit. You get both pockets, the belt, and the ID all in one go. As a bonus if they chase after you they'll have no clothes (or ID). At least not unless they want to spend valuable time grabbing those... and you haven't stolen them already!
Its far more rude to do that, especially when I'm just in it for the petty crime and collecting something no one ever seems to care about.

Start jealously protecting your cash more, people! Its more fun for everyone if you treat it as more than kindling or a way to steer in space.
Anticheese Wrote:Its far more rude to do that, especially when I'm just in it for the petty crime and collecting something no one ever seems to care about.

Start jealously protecting your cash more, people! Its more fun for everyone if you treat it as more than kindling or a way to steer in space.
I see people tossing their cash on the floor all the time. It's a godsend for a poor clown.
Frank_Stein Wrote:
Anticheese Wrote:Its far more rude to do that, especially when I'm just in it for the petty crime and collecting something no one ever seems to care about.

I see people tossing their cash on the floor all the time. It's a godsend for a poor clown.

This is me almost every round. If I need more cash I know I can go a little ways and find some more on the floor with ease.
it'd be nice to be able to do this to both dead and unconscious people