Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
maintenance doggs
Dachshundofdoom Wrote:This was a good round to be AI on. Hostage would be sweet, but it would probably never go off so amazingly again. Stuff like this only stays cool when it happens once every so often.

See --> Gang Mode
atomic1fire Wrote:Hostage mode would be p amazing though, even though it's amazingness will be diluted due to players not being "Heisty" enough to pull it off.

put me in, coach. i've trained for this my whole spaceman life.
I will say though that stuff like this should happen more often. Whenever admins are on, the default game mode should be extended and they just come up with interesting gimmics for each round. Would make things much more exciting (Like admin help is needed for that)
Readster Wrote:I will say though that stuff like this should happen more often. Whenever admins are on, the default game mode should be extended and they just come up with interesting gimmics for each round. Would make things much more exciting (Like admin help is needed for that)
It is -not- that easy to make a gimmick, and admins aren't your gimmick monkeys. They are there to administrate without being unfun shitheads.
Cogwerks kindly left out my screw-up, but I accidently made Mr. Black drop all of his stuff sometime during the shoot-out. I was temporarily bumped up in rank, so all my buttons were mixed about.

Sorry, Mr. Black!
http://autisticpowers.info/ss13/wiki/Maintenance_Doggs

Formatted and wikified for your reading pleasure.
Beautiful.

Although going the space route right away would have worked so much better.
Coolguye Wrote:http://autisticpowers.info/ss13/wiki/Maintenance_Doggs

Formatted and wikified for your reading pleasure.

yay
Goddamn beautiful.
Sooooooo awesome in every sense of the word!
this would be a really A+ mode
have all the colors spawn in their assigned jobs with a "Assemble Outfit" option that works kinda like the Call Syndicate button
the button would spawn a crate with a COLORS headset (think gang headset, but colored in a different way. Mr.Pink would get a pink headset, Mr.Black would get a black headset, etc), a COLOR outfit (nothing special just a normal colored outfit) and a revolver box with revolver ammo
the objective would be
1. Rescue [NAME], the [MATCHO MAEN], in Solitary Confinement!
2. generic traitor objective. each member of the COLORs gets a different one. obviously, no assasination objective with another COLOR as a target
no need for a survival objective, that shits for pussies. you get your shit done and thats it.
the HoS would get a little pop up box in the beginning saying "You have a Hostage! Make sure he stays alive and does NOT escape on the shuttle!"
This could be a really fun change of pace mode, but neutral crewmembers should stay neutral and NOT help the colors and only attack if they are attack or see them attacking an officer/HoS
please code this ASAP! it could be really fun/neat!
OMJ Wrote:modetalk
Obviously this would only work if there was a HoS there, too. I'm sure there's a way to check for that when choosing a round type at the beginning.