Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deca-lock crates get stuck on conveyor belts
The new deca-lock and password locked crates get stuck under plastic flaps, this causes the belts to clog and unusable. You can't even get them out of the norther belts of QM, without sending them back on their way. This only makes them return shortly thereafter, so it can become very annoying if you have an active QM.
i'm pretty sure that the belts in the northern section of QM are bugged or maybe conveyor belts that are stacked ontop of each other are just generally buggy. i've seen bunch of things just sitting there above the plastic flaps including a banana peel and some gibs that never went through.

hell i just tested this right now at QM and it wouldn't push me through.
The QM safety shutters weren't closed, were they? They close off the northern belts as well as the belt to engineering.
No they were open and the flaps refused to let the crates through.
Kirex Wrote:i'm pretty sure that the belts in the northern section of QM are bugged or maybe conveyor belts that are stacked ontop of each other are just generally buggy. i've seen bunch of things just sitting there above the plastic flaps including a banana peel and some gibs that never went through.

hell i just tested this right now at QM and it wouldn't push me through.

Gibs and peels are things flaps would stop, this sounds like a feature. Were you standing at the time you tried to go through?
Upon further inspection it is only the northern plastic flaps of QM, they went out the main ones just fine.
Can confirm that the QM flaps are broken, Nothing goes through unless you crawl under and pull it. confused
Stacked conveyor belts are the problem. As a (hopefully) temporary solution, the bypass belt has been removed for the time being.
Alright, the bypass should be fully functional again.