Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reinforced glass windows converted to glass windows
pretty much station wide in some critical areas, I don't really care to list them out but suffice to say it's now very easy to smash through windows throughout the station. frown Not sure if this was intentional or not. (I'm ready for pod foam nozzles)
BeardedElectron Wrote:pretty much station wide in some critical areas, I don't really care to list them out but suffice to say it's now very easy to smash through windows throughout the station. frown Not sure if this was intentional or not. (I'm ready for pod foam nozzles)

like the bar or botany, I haven't looked too hard, I imagine most of this would be intentional but I don't think it should be easy to break into botany or the tool storage or the bar really, there's other ways but it takes two wacks with a fish and it breaks the window.
This was intentional and happened way back when. The bar or hydroponics isn't exactly a high security area.
Marquesas Wrote:This was intentional and happened way back when. The bar or hydroponics isn't exactly a high security area.

opinions~ woo~ I disagree.
I should probably emphasize the implications here.