Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SL the Pyro's Sprite Request Thread (request stuff from me!)
Because I need a place to dump sprites I'm working on and a reason to keep working on them, and also so they don't clog up other threads that they don't need to.

Let's get started.

[Image: 6ed2426bf6.gif]
Have a queen beebuddy.

[Image: 52850ee3b7.gif]
Have a bigger queen beebuddy.

Both of these were done pretty much because I wanted to, and because we didn't have queen versions of the beebuddies for the longest time and I wanted to fix that. Got some reference stuff from Haine and went to work; the queen was done a week or two ago, the big queen was finished just today. Both took me less than a day to finish. (Haine doesn't yet have the .dmi for the big one, but I'll fix that when she's online.)

Okay, so. I will periodically post random stuff in here that I create for the game, but more to the point I'd like to flex my spriting skills on some requests of yours; I'll have nothing better to do for a good while anyway. Just give me an idea and (if applicable) a reference sheet and I'll get right on it. The requester doesn't matter, it can be regular players, it can be admins, it makes no difference to me.

Give me your best shot.
SL the Pyro Wrote:(Haine doesn't yet have the .dmi for the big one, but I'll fix that when she's online.)
you can send me a tell you goofus!!
(still v good bees big grin)
Could you please sprite some mexican wrestling masks? I'd love to see those in a locker near the boxing ring.
A Villanous Bee with a Snidley Whiplash moustache and top hat.
A bald cap for people who want to looks as beatiful as Erza sauter
A monkey with bear/wending/chainsaw arms
Could you try your hand at spriting inverness capes? People need to be able to dress up like Sherlock Holmes.
Archenteron Wrote:A Villanous Bee with a Snidley Whiplash moustache and top hat.

Bees can already wear top hats just so you know.
Winklabom Wrote:Could you please sprite some mexican wrestling masks? I'd love to see those in a locker near the boxing ring.
¡Mucha Lucha!
[Image: 5858240fac.gif]
.dmi is here if any admins want to add it in.

Archenteron Wrote:A Villanous Bee with a Snidley Whiplash moustache and top hat.
As Vunterslaush said, there is already a top hat in the game (I believe it's the Silk Hat item?) that you can give to a bee. As for the moustache I feel like that's a terribly easy thing that anyone could do, but if no one else actually does it then I probably will. (I may or may not be purposefully ignoring this because I don't actually have the little bee icon.)

pizzatiger Wrote:A bald cap for people who want to looks as beatiful as Erza sauter
Easy peasy... though it's kinda hard to make a preview of since it's supposed to look like the top of your head.
[Image: a754334b21.gif]
Hopefully the ear section doesn't look too shitty. .dmi is here.

Roomba Wrote:A monkey with bear/wending/chainsaw arms
This requires monkeys with their sprites actually having removable limbs... which I'm actually not sure why we don't have yet. I'll probably have to leave the actual replacement limb sprites to the admins since they actually have those, but I'll probably make monkey limbs/stumps to give them something to work with.

Zafhset Wrote:Could you try your hand at spriting inverness capes? People need to be able to dress up like Sherlock Holmes.
I'll look into that once I figure out what an inverness cape even is.
Fantastic luchador masks!

Thank you so much for making those!

If it's not asking for too much, do you think you could also make some luchador tights to go with the masks?

I have a gimmick I wish to try next time I become an antagonist.

A little bit like these:

[Image: el-luchador.jpg]
Could you make a butler uniform nicer than the formal suit?
I love the lucha masks. Would you want to make some sprites for gangs? Some clothes with different color options like bandanas, jackets, and suits.

Also stuff like drug labs that turn reagents into infused drugs, similar to the icecream machine.
lunch boxes