Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New machine: photocopier
We've got paper and pens, ID cards, trading cards, all kinda of paper items. Being able to create shitty knockoffs like an ID card that won't open doors and fake currency that won't work in vending machines sounds fun.

Also we have butts and you could roll a chance of ripping your butt off from breaking the glass if you copy your butt.
Emag the copier and it creates physical copies of items, but breaks down after X uses or the copies don't work correctly. Like if you scan an energy gun it doesn't fire or it stuns yourself, or a revolver turns into a trick revolver. I dunno.
Before you ask what's the difference between a copied ID and an agent card, the copied ID would be clearly just printed on a piece of paper on inspection.

The fake currency couldn't get mixed in with real because when you try to stack it, "the edges don't line up!"
The Chaplain should have a mimeograph that lets them duplicate flyers.
FloozyBarge Wrote:Emag the copier and it creates physical copies of items, but breaks down after X uses or the copies don't work correctly. Like if you scan an energy gun it doesn't fire or it stuns yourself, or a revolver turns into a trick revolver. I dunno.

So like this? http://fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/ ... py_Machine

Scan a bunch of STG cards with the magic photo-copier i'm a cowboy baby
Anticheese Wrote:The Chaplain should have a mimeograph that lets them duplicate flyers.

Chick tracts?

Being easily able to reproduce this stuff, marketing fliers, wanted notices, newspapers, political screeds against whatever command member you're convinced wronged you, would all be good.
franfoer Wrote:
Anticheese Wrote:The Chaplain should have a mimeograph that lets them duplicate flyers.

Chick tracts?

Being easily able to reproduce this stuff, marketing fliers, wanted notices, newspapers, political screeds against whatever command member you're convinced wronged you, would all be good.

Man, what if there were like, 5 comic templates that you just fill in speech bubbles for? Could be hilarious?
Can someone just code Bitstrips IN SS13?
NT Comic Chat