Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genetic combination suggestion
I played a round as geneticist and the captain ordered me to research fart tech. There's a lot of it!

But why can't it all be combined to do something? The boosted super fart gibs you but doesn't really do anything else. If you combine high decay, high pressure intestines, brown note, irritable bowels, and booster gene B, it should create a nuclear fart power that does damage like a medium amount of microbombs, kills you, and sends a jenkem shockwave through the station. Even with an hour and infinite funding, you won't always be able to get all those things if you are busy dealing with cloning and such, and a high stability penalty could ensure that it can really only be active in your genes for a short time so it won't get spammed every round, just for the "die a glorious death" objective.
TailorTok Wrote:The boosted super fart gibs you but doesn't really do anything else.
It's been a while since I've genetics'd, but since when does this happen?
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:
TailorTok Wrote:The boosted super fart gibs you but doesn't really do anything else.
It's been a while since I've genetics'd, but since when does this happen?

I think it was always has, but it's easy enough to fix so that super farts don't gib you.
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:I think it was always has, but it's easy enough to fix so that super farts don't gib you.

This post is a sacrilege of the highest order!
Hi I didn't write that.