Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring getting fat from eating back
Seriously. Fat people are funny and it'd give weight loss shakes a use again.
I agree, obesity is always funny.
Yes my inner fat-ass demands this.
It will make the monsters you spent your hard earned credits on more entertaining as you get dropped by the impending heart attack. So please make this return.
this would require literally HUNDREDS of sprites for all the arrays of jumpsuits
quiltyquilty Wrote:this would require literally HUNDREDS of sprites for all the arrays of jumpsuits
Obesity is in the game already, this is a suggestion for another way of becoming fat.
Conor12 Wrote:
quiltyquilty Wrote:this would require literally HUNDREDS of sprites for all the arrays of jumpsuits
Obesity is in the game already, this is a suggestion for another way of becoming fat.
Also, half the jumpsuits explode off of you when you get fat and can't be worn.

I think a lot of the jumpsuits already have unused fat sprites.
maxiumattack Wrote:

I think a lot of the jumpsuits already have unused fat sprites.
I think all of them have unused fat sprites.

I mean, I saw the spriter clothing template, you are SUPPOSE to make a fat-ass sprite.
This might be kinda dumb but using up all your stamina should give you a chance of losing weight. That way you could have fat people boxing for exercise. Also maybe the fitness machines could cost stamina too, so you could have the coach gimmick role yell at fat nerds to lift harder.
atomic1fire Wrote:This might be kinda dumb but using up all your stamina should give you a chance of losing weight. That way you could have fat people boxing for exercise. Also maybe the fitness machines could cost stamina too, so you could have the coach gimmick role yell at fat nerds to lift harder.
Honestly it makes sense, it could also be a use for the exercise equipment to drain your stamina and help you lose weight.
atomic1fire Wrote:This might be kinda dumb but using up all your stamina should give you a chance of losing weight. That way you could have fat people boxing for exercise. Also maybe the fitness machines could cost stamina too, so you could have the coach gimmick role yell at fat nerds to lift harder.
The all tazer diet.

Get fit running from sec OR getting caught by sec!
If stamina drain reacted with obesity like that, whacking a fat guy's repeatedly with an extinguisher would turn him slim half way through.

The beatup diet.
Make it just add the obesity gene. Then the obesity gene joke works better.
Using the Leap Mutation while fat should bust up floor tiles and crush/mangle unlucky spacemen. Maybe cause disposals/mail chutes to clog up too.