Mentor Application - Eduardo Faust
Usual Character Name: Eduardo Faust
BYOND Username: TDHooligan
Recommended by (if applicable): None
Times Available:
6~11PM GMT Tuesday & Wednesday
All day Thursday through Sunday

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):
I've been playing Goon for a fairly long time (Approaching two years or so?) and would like to help other players get up to scratch; over the time I've spent on the servers, I have introduced several players to SS13, most of whom were turned off by the difficulty/awkwardness of the game. I'd like to become a mentor in order to help remedy that for other newbies.

Some of you may not have seen me around regularly owing to my timezone or playstyle, and I completely understand if I'm not well known enough!

As for game experience:

I generally play as a chemistry nerd and will be found lying low due to my poor combat skills owing to british latency and less-than-stellar motor skills, but do my best to keep up to date with every new feature added to the server.

I enjoy keeping myself competent in all aspects of the game, and consider myself experienced in most of the fields available - A lot of the things in SS13 genuinely interest me, from 'hacking' via packet sending to learning brainfuck in order to use the Chemicompiler - I learned quite a lot of things just from trying to become experienced.

I believe I have utilised every department available and believe I've given myself an adequate amount of knowledge in order to play silly gimmicks or teach another the basics. I've combined mechanics, chemistry and loafing with liquid dark matter. Created painful slip & slides with Ice and lube. All the way to simple things such as riding around as a limbless 'clonwe' on a Segway or simply (forcefully) giving people their deserved Goku attire and haircut.

I've had at least one Central Announcement update uttered due to my actions (Quote: "oh my god chemistry", after an incident involving a blob, chemistry storage and a large volume of nitrogen triiodide) and keep good track of my 'Successfully Suplexed' list - The top two of this list being macho man and a wizard in mist form.

Previous Bans:
None, though I was warned one time for filling every tile in the main hallway with Chocolate a few months ago (and never repeated this again)
While I can't say anything for his abilities at answering questions or playing this game I can definitely say that I recognize his name and not in a bad way. So that's good!

YEAH SURE YEAH SURE YEAH SURE YEAH SURE YEAH SURE
You haven't gotten enough 'yes's yet to approve you, but I'm willing to leave this open until I fully clear the application forum again, since I don't see any reason to outright deny you.
I haven't played in a couple months and I still remember your name, definitely a good dude. Your app is good enough as well even disregarding memories. Yes!
everytime i've been around him he's been very helpful
so no doubt he'd make a good mentor imho.