Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring back Pod Foam Nozzles
Yes, I want them back because they were brilliant when they were working... now that they're gone it feels like there is a hole in my space man heart. frown
Yes please. I am a big time advocate for this.

Just put them in engineering storage or something. But please, bring them back.
DyssalC Wrote:Yes please. I am a big time advocate for this.

Just put them in engineering storage or something. But please, bring them back.

How can I fill the hole in my space man heart without pod foam nozzles? :downs:
No, this isn't dying AGAIN. How am I going to cover all the station's external windows with metal foam if I don't have POD FOAM NOZZLES? How am I going to cover an enemy pod in foam so they have to get out and clear it off without POD FOAM NOZZLES? How am I going to write "POO" in metal foam at security if I don't have POD FOAM NOZZLES?
Think about that, coders. Think about it.
we need these badly
I agree to all these points. Also maybe AI shells should have these?
AI shells should have a bunch of cool toys in case the AI's laws get hacked (plus upgrades the roboticist can make)

Actually the AI needs a completely different kind of shell
[Image: IT-O_negtd.jpg]
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:AI shells should have a bunch of cool toys in case the AI's laws get hacked (plus upgrades the roboticist can make)

Actually the AI needs a completely different kind of shell
[Image: IT-O_negtd.jpg]

Let's not lose focus on what we're all really here for, POD FOAM NOZZLES; however adding pod foam nozzles to everything sounds like a good idea, what could go wrong? Janitor floor buffer pod foam nozzles!
Billy Crystals takes a bite of the pod foam nozzle burger. Foam sprays everywhere.
Vunterslaush Wrote:Billy Crystals takes a bite of the pod foam nozzle burger. Foam sprays everywhere.

Reviving this, can't let it die, desperately need foam nozzles.
I would also love to see these make a come back as a utility for pods. Again probably best spot for these to be is in the engineering hangar.
Fixed foam nozzles.