Mentor Application - Billy Crystals
Usual Character Name:Billy Crystals
BYOND Username:Vunterslaush
Recommended by (if applicable):None
Times Available:Usually anywhere from 12pm to 3am EST

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): To provide guidance to players that have no idea how this crazy spaceman game works. I know that when I started playing I had no clue as to what was happening around me or how to play. It can be pretty overwhelming when you press that join button. Helping people comes naturally to me, as it seems there is always someone with a question to be answered. However not every question has an answer or needs to be answered. I would like to mention that I have a good grasp on what the rules are, which is very important. It should go without saying that requests secrets for, how to use the nuke charge, or other such bad ideas should not be provided with a response. I have been playing since June 2013 and in that time I have learned to just about every job. For starters i'm a pretty good doctor, I can save almost anyone from the brink of death's icy grip. I love doing surgery especially on myself, plus its fun to slap limbs back on an over zealous miner or whomever. Chemistry is something I can be found tinkering around with a lot of the time. I have even taken to playing security sometimes, which has proven to me that it can be enjoyable. My favorite jobs to play might be detective, clown, and test subject. I try to be a nice person to everyone, even when playing as an antag. So more often than not I disregard my objectives unless someone is being really uncool. The only job I can't seem to do at all is telescience, but I sure do have fun exploring the destinations. Heck I find myself in space so often that I managed to end up on the death high scores. It would be wonderful to have the opportunity to provide help to others around me, and I hope you will consider me for mentor. Thank you you for your time.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):None that I know of
Oh wow I didn't realize you weren't a mentor. Heck yes from me! Every time I run into you in game you're great.
I didn't actually know who was responsible for being Billy Crystals, but I knew that whoever it was must have been a pretty cool guy. He's one of the few people that I've never really seen flip out or be rude, he's often just a really chill guy, seems very knowledgeable, and from what I remember, enjoys stopping by at the bar every once and a while to check up on people. A 100% definite yes from me, awesome dude.
Definite mentor material. Give them purple text.
Megapaco Wrote:Definite mentor material. Give them purple text.
Been meaning to post on here, yes vote from me.
yes
Cool guy, knows his stuff.

Yes.
Knows how to spaceman without being a huge dingus. A hearty approval from me!
Yes.
i see you around everywhere, always being a fantastic player. yes from me.
Yes.