Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bee meat
Some people would never kill a bee, but we should have the option to turn dead bees into meat (if its not already in game). The meat sprite should look like meat, but with yellow and black stripes.

There should be some recipes too. For example: Bee Bread. Bee meat + bread dough. Makes striped bread. Bee steaks should also have their icons changed to feature yellow and black stripes. If you're a fun hating vegetarian, you could always substitute the recipes with a bee costume instead.
Wrong section
I've already reported the thread.
eating it should make you gib into a bee. im pretty sure thats a chemical already?
I have already made my opinion on this clear!
Gannets Wrote:I have already made my opinion on this clear!

We can butcher cock roaches, why shouldn't we do the same to bee's (if it's not in-game already)?

New recipe idea: Honey Bee Ham. Honey + Bee in the oven at 8 seconds on high. I believe (if not already implimented) we should be able to butcher all mobs into meat. We can already do that do space seals.
Please no. Why does everyone need to bash critters to death? a frog saying "get out"
Vunterslaush Wrote:Please no. Why does everyone need to bash critters to death? a frog saying "get out"

What about the chef creating exotic dishes with exotic meats? I like to kill Remmy at round start to make burgers and other misc dishes.
we can already make horrifying omlettes out of bee eggs. why not allow for more crimes against all that is holy to come out of the chefs kitchen? also butchering a bee should make everyone scream in horror nearby when it happens.
We can already do this.

Side effects of doing it may involve admin gimmicks involving you being hunted down and butchered as well. And, yes, the game already tells everyone around you how much of a monster you are when you do it. Friends don't let friends butcher bees!
trying to butcher a bee should gib you, imo
Idea: Stop protecting dumb 2d spacebees and let us make bee burgers.

I support this idea wholeheartedly.
thehman03 Wrote:Idea: Stop protecting dumb 2d spacebees and let us make bee burgers.

I support this idea wholeheartedly.

Fiend.
We can already eat cats, why not bees?
pizzatiger Wrote:We can already eat cats, why not bees?

Cats want to EAT YOU TOO.

Bees just want to cuddle and help with science. :yousuck: