Mentor Application - Adrian Clarke
Usual Character Name: Adrian Clarke / TI-89 Plus
BYOND Username: Firebarrage
Recommended by (if applicable): None specifically
Times Available: My schedule changes often, but I usually am on around 6-10pm EST most days.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):
I’ve been playing on Goonstation since late Mushroom. In that time I’ve gained experience in playing as and working with every position on the station, though I tend to enjoy Medical, Science, and Engineering more than the rest. While working in these positions, I have often spent very large chunks of rounds working with players unfamiliar or rusty in that position and shown them the ropes in-game. In addition to working with players in-game, I’ve also introduced the wonders of internet spessman simulator 13 to several people I know. Sitting down and walking them through the hectic first few rounds has given me a good grasp on what questions new players have and what information is most helpful to them.

Having played on Goonstation for several years, I’m very familiar with the details and expectations of every position. I can have the engine running within a minute or two, bring a poisoned and toolboxed assistant from the brink of death, set up telesci to warp suicidal adventurous crewmembers out to the adventure zones, serve up delicious fried fried lightly-fried flashbang pie sandwich on white bread, and whip up just about anything you could want in chemistry. I have experience playing as most antagonists (excluding the new wraith and blob modes), and have played around with all of the traitor items, wizard spells, changeling abilities, etc, which would allow me to give advice to anyone unfamiliar with an antagonist role. All of this experience hopefully means that I’ll be able to offer helpful advice to players doing just about anything.

That’s about all I have to say for myself! Hopefully you all think I would do a decent job! I’ll leave the rest to anyone who has anything to say in the comments.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): None
I don't think I've ever seen you before, or at least recall you.
I remember the name adrian clarke. I haven't seen you really mentoring or helping anyone, but I can say I don't think you're shit
Yeah I sort of recall your name, why not. I'd probably remember you being bad if that ever happened, so it clearly didn't!
I vaguely recall your name but that's about it.
Big yes on this. Nothing but good experiences with him. I'm actually a bit surprised that:

a) He's not a mentor.
and
b) Not many people seem familiar with him.

edit: Also, I'd vote for him getting the beret if he's down for it.
I've had a few good experiences with him, a yes from me.
why are you not a mentor yet? exemplary player
Played with this guy a lot, knows his shit. Purple the man.