Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Blob interactive tutorial extremely bugged
I was playing on server 2. I was selected as blob. I've played it a few times before, but noticed the new "Interactive Tutorial", so I thought I would give it a try. At first it ported me into a room surrounded by v-space. I was supposed to deploy on the marked tile. But as soon as I tried to move to that tile, I was ported to the middle of space. (Kind of like when a ghost is on the escape shuttle after it leaves, if you move, you are in space, not on the shuttle)

From there, there was nothing I could so. I couldn't move, I couldn't deploy. I couldn't do anything. I tried to log out and back in, that didn't work. I got an admin to see if he could help me, he was finally able to port be back to the station, but when I was there, I was still stuck in "tutorial mode" and couldn't deploy. He just ended up restarted the server since it was just me and 1 other person who was braindead.

But right now, it seems that starting the interactive tutorial for the blob is a game breaker. I couldn't see a way to recover after being dumped in space. Hopefully this can be worked out soon, but hopefully it can be removed in the meantime so there are no more issues.
Oh jeez, blobs are expelled from Z2 if they're not admins aren't they.

I can hopefully hopefully fix it in hopefully hopeful time.