Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Permabanned by haine
Marquesas Wrote:
glec Wrote:
SpaceNaba Wrote:You are an unrelenting little turd, why the hell we should tolerate anything like you on the server is utterly beyond me.
Unreleting turd?Like,do two bad things,get banned,apologize for it then never did it again

Buddy, you're lashing out at the mere sight of mild inconvenience, you constantly raise your pedophilia bullshit in #goonstation, you annoy people to the point where I have to mute you every single round in deadchat, nobody likes you, not the community, not the administration, and quite frankly none of us wants to associate with your kind. The fact that you don't even begin to fit into this whole picture is a good enough reason to keep you out indefinitely in my books.
Buddy, you're lashing out at the mere sight of mild inconvenience
What does this even mean?

you constantly raise your pedophilia bullshit in #goonstation
There is a guy,that everytime i logged in went "OH LOOK AT glec THAT PEDOPHILE DEFFENDER" and you never did anything about him.

you annoy people to the point where I have to mute you every single round in deadchat
Which is weird because you were the only admin to ever mute me as far as i know

, nobody likes you, not the community

Speaking for a lot of people here
Hi, I am a part of this community.

I do not like you.
Winklabom Wrote:Hi, I am a part of this community.

I do not like you.
Please do not post into other peoples ban appeals.
Well sure now you talk about rules.
Sorry to peanut post but this guys a pedophile apologist and has tried on separate occasions to spread his views and opinions on what is legal to do to children in Argentina.

Then tried to explain that they're not children because they're 13.

Unban anyone but this guy.
Marquesas Wrote:Well sure now you talk about rules.
I broke the rules twice ,was banned and apologized.
Giving away information that was already public is not breaking any rule.
[Image: BUkAsLe.jpg]
Jesus you are awful.

Like, really awful.

God damn why did you even think that it was worth appealing? What made you think this could POSSIBLY result in you being unbanned?

Holy shit you are awful. Geez.
AmosMoses Wrote:Sorry to peanut post but this guys a pedophile apologist and has tried on separate occasions to spread his views and opinions on what is legal to do to children in Argentina.

Then tried to explain that they're not children because they're 13.

Unban anyone but this guy.
exactly this dude that permanently said this everytime i logged in.

Also,there is a lot of "you are awful" without even telling me why i am awful.Am i a griefer ?
OK GUYS NO PEANUT POSTING YET THANK YOU.
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:OK GUYS NO PEANUT POSTING YET THANK YOU.
What is peanut posting?
Strangely enough I don't give a shit about the part where you told people I live in Maryland since, as you said, I've freely admitted that on the IRC.

It might instead be the part where you offered this information at random to someone, basically unprompted, singling me out for some reason despite my not even being present on the server that entire round, or perhaps at all that evening, when we've barely spoken to one another beyond a few lines in deadchat and IRC.

I found it mildly weird when someone quoted that line to me, to say the least.

And you know what, had this been the first time you'd ever run afoul of the admins, I probably would have shrugged it off or maybe told you to cut it out, and then kinda frowned at your name when it came up from then on. But this was The Straw, as it were. You have a terrible history on our servers.

Code:
Player Notes for glec
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(DEL) Jan 13 2015 13:46pm | Submitter: hainesa | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: That ban was upped to a perma, for the record.

(DEL) Jan 13 2015 11:52am | Submitter: hainesa | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: Banned by hainesa, reason 54M Unknown (GLEC) [DEAD] SAY: i know where haine live if you wanna kill him hi there, this is fucked up, get the hell out , duration: 30 Days

(DEL) Jan 13 2015 11:52am | Submitter: #### | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: Guys were joking around in deadchat, and GLEC found it appropiate to contribute this: 54M Unknown (GLEC) [DEAD] SAY: i know where haine live if you wanna kill him --- 54M Unknown (GLEC) [DEAD] SAY: hes from marland

(DEL) Jan 11 2015 15:27pm | Submitter: #### | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: Pushes a guy to space, claims accident.

(DEL) Jan 06 2015 9:22am | Submitter: #### | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: If this guy tries to impersonate us, at any point, anywhere, it's a ban from here. Forever.

(DEL) Jan 06 2015 8:58am | Submitter: #### | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: Keeps whining about chemistry and the events of a past round in deadchat.

(DEL) Jan 03 2015 20:27pm | Submitter: #### | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: DEAD: Ghost (Calcium Clay) wails, "so all admins are sleepin" DEAD: Ghost (Calcium Clay) laments, "next round tim 2griff"

(DEL) Dec 27 2014 18:49pm | Submitter: #### | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: 14M Ray Narvaez Jr. (GLEC) [T] [DEAD] SAY: FUCK FUCK ME IN THE ASSHOLE FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK -- no additional comment

(DEL) Dec 27 2014 18:48pm | Submitter: #### | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: OOC: GLEC: fun fact,13 year olds are legal in argentina -- super fishy but actually a sort of valid dumb joke in the context i guess?

(DEL) Dec 23 2014 9:39am | Submitter: #### | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: 40M Ray Narvaez Jr. (GLEC) [DEAD] SAY: does this server allow for WGW-iing?

(DEL) Dec 20 2014 9:14am | Submitter: #### | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: IRC PM: SpyGuy->GLEC/Ray Narvaez Jr. [X]: This is your Official Written Caution to stop asking for stuff in adminhelp. Next time it will be bad for you.

(DEL) Dec 19 2014 8:21am | Submitter: #### | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: Is venerable shithead goodluckebolachan

Player Notes for goodluckebolachan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(DEL) Dec 18 2014 5:00am | Submitter: #### | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: goodluckebolachan
Note: Exchanges steam keys with other vg people on vg. Probably should watch for metagaming. Also, considering his ban appeal, don't give this guy a single inch. Ever.

(DEL) Dec 15 2014 16:17pm | Submitter: daeren | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: goodluckebolachan
Note: reason for previous ban: rules lawyering, being so terrible as to be multiple-banned from /vg/, etc

(DEL) Dec 15 2014 16:10pm | Submitter: daeren | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: goodluckebolachan
Note: Banned by daeren, reason get out , duration: 30 Days

(DEL) Dec 15 2014 15:58pm | Submitter: #### | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: goodluckebolachan
Note: Warned for 10M Jeb Brandenburg (Goodluckebolachan) SAY: TIME TO SHOCK NIGGAS

Your notes don't even cover everything; the instances of you claiming to be wonk even after being told to knock it off, the bans from IRC for being Just That Fucking Terrible, the endless whining - in deadchat, ahelp, on 4chan.

I think it's obvious that goonstation is not the place for you, at this point.

No.
and with that I'm done here

if any non-admins wish to have their say regarding glec, now is the time
Here are your notes:
Player Notes for glec

(DEL) Jan 13 2015 13:46pm | Submitter: - | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: That ban was upped to a perma, for the record.

(DEL) Jan 13 2015 11:52am | Submitter: - | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: Banned by -, reason 54M Unknown (GLEC) [DEAD] SAY: i know where haine live if you wanna kill him hi there, this is fucked up, get the hell out , duration: 30 Days

(DEL) Jan 13 2015 11:52am | Submitter: - | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: Guys were joking around in deadchat, and GLEC found it appropiate to contribute this: 54M Unknown (GLEC) [DEAD] SAY: i know where haine live if you wanna kill him --- 54M Unknown (GLEC) [DEAD] SAY: hes from marland

(DEL) Jan 11 2015 15:27pm | Submitter: - | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: Pushes a guy to space, claims accident.

(DEL) Jan 06 2015 9:22am | Submitter: - | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: If this guy tries to impersonate us, at any point, anywhere, it's a ban from here. Forever.

(DEL) Jan 06 2015 8:58am | Submitter: - | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: Keeps whining about chemistry and the events of a past round in deadchat.

(DEL) Jan 03 2015 20:27pm | Submitter: - | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: DEAD: Ghost (Calcium Clay) wails, "so all admins are sleepin" DEAD: Ghost (Calcium Clay) laments, "next round tim 2griff"

(DEL) Dec 27 2014 18:49pm | Submitter: - | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: 14M Ray Narvaez Jr. (GLEC) [T] [DEAD] SAY: FUCK FUCK ME IN THE ASSHOLE FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK -- no additional comment

(DEL) Dec 27 2014 18:48pm | Submitter: - | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: OOC: GLEC: fun fact,13 year olds are legal in argentina -- super fishy but actually a sort of valid dumb joke in the context i guess?

(DEL) Dec 23 2014 9:39am | Submitter: - | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: 40M Ray Narvaez Jr. (GLEC) [DEAD] SAY: does this server allow for WGW-iing?

(DEL) Dec 20 2014 9:14am | Submitter: - | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: IRC PM: SpyGuy->GLEC/Ray Narvaez Jr. [X]: This is your Official Written Caution to stop asking for stuff in adminhelp. Next time it will be bad for you.

(DEL) Dec 19 2014 8:21am | Submitter: - | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: glec
Note: Is venerable shithead goodluckebolachan

Player Notes for goodluckebolachan

(DEL) Dec 18 2014 5:00am | Submitter: - | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: goodluckebolachan
Note: Exchanges steam keys with other vg people on vg. Probably should watch for metagaming. Also, considering his ban appeal, don't give this guy a single inch. Ever.

(DEL) Dec 15 2014 16:17pm | Submitter: - | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: goodluckebolachan
Note: reason for previous ban: rules lawyering, being so terrible as to be multiple-banned from /vg/, etc

(DEL) Dec 15 2014 16:10pm | Submitter: - | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: goodluckebolachan
Note: Banned by -, reason get out , duration: 30 Days

(DEL) Dec 15 2014 15:58pm | Submitter: - | Server lljk eu 4 | Player Key: goodluckebolachan
Note: Warned for 10M Jeb Brandenburg (Goodluckebolachan) SAY: TIME TO SHOCK NIGGAS

The 4chan thread has sadly 404'd. All I can really say about that was I read the thread when it was up.
EDIT: https://archive.moe/vg/thread/89303863/#89324513

Well, Haine has spoken, but I think the rest of the community will also show you that this isn't the kind of stuff we want or allow on our servers.
I'm dumbe