Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Permabanned by haine
Byond Key: glec
Date of Ban: november 2014 i think
Specified Reason for Ban: You have been banned. Reason: "54M Unknown (GLEC) [DEAD] SAY: i know where haine live if you wanna kill him" hi there, this is fucked up, get the hell out
Banned By: hainesa
(This is a permanent ban). If you believe you were unjustly banned, head to the forums and post an appeal.
Connection died.
Ban Length: forever
What led to the ban? Someone,think his name was greg or something,talks about a feature or something,and states"[...]or i(or we,cant remember) going find the admins and kill them". I,going into the IRC(when i was banned from the game i was banned from the IRC so double appeal), knew that Haine lived in maryland, because i asked him if he lived in maine because his name. So from this i tell the guy that i knew where haine lived if he wanted to go do what he wanted,which was maryland. I then disconnected,later tried to reconnect and was found banned.
Why am I appealing? / Why should I be unbanned: Haine said where he lived(A state,not a city or a street number or anything) in the IRC,it became public information after that. I guess in the context it could look like a threat, but i was not the guy that "threatened" to kill the admins. I also believe that almost four months have passed since the ban happened.
how do i edit posts
Ahahahahahaha

Ahahahahahahahahaha

No
Heh
UMM,could i please be explained why my appeal is being denied?it is exacly what happened
Hi.

NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO
Yes,i can read the no,but why
Let's see, not only did you intentionally offer information to that could have harmed someone, but you've also been whining about us on 4chan, causing some jerks (or it could just be you being a fucking 6 year old, who knows) to get on the IRC and be a nuisance.
Also, your ban happened on Jan 13, 2015.

That's not four months.
Or november.
Or 2014.

Not that I would or will ever support your unbanning.
You are an unrelenting little turd, why the hell we should tolerate anything like you on the server is utterly beyond me.
Person 1 jokingly said that if admin did something wrong (that i cannot remember) he would have to find the admins can kill them(it would be easier to explain if you had the logs).i say maryland, a 36 thousand people state with a 32 134 km² area.The only information i gave the guy was the one haine posted on the IRC.I did not stalk haine to get where he lived or anything.
Marquesas Wrote:Also, your ban happened on Jan 13, 2015.

That's not four months.
Or november.
Or 2014.

Not that I would or will ever support your unbanning.
I think i fucked up the times there,november was another thing.
Also

but you've also been whining about us on 4chan, causing some jerks (or it could just be you being a fucking 6 year old, who knows) to get on the IRC and be a nuisance.

If you give me a single proof that i did this i will leave the forum and will not post nor complain ever again.
Otherwise you are just adding fake shit to my ban reasons
SpaceNaba Wrote:You are an unrelenting little turd, why the hell we should tolerate anything like you on the server is utterly beyond me.
Unreleting turd?Like,do two bad things,get banned,apologize for it then never did it again?You talk like if i made a hundred account and started griefing in every one of them(tho i did accidentaly kill someone with a strangelet when i slipt with one in my hand)
glec Wrote:
SpaceNaba Wrote:You are an unrelenting little turd, why the hell we should tolerate anything like you on the server is utterly beyond me.
Unreleting turd?Like,do two bad things,get banned,apologize for it then never did it again

Buddy, you're lashing out at the mere sight of mild inconvenience, you constantly raise your pedophilia bullshit in #goonstation, you annoy people to the point where I have to mute you every single round in deadchat, nobody likes you, not the community, not the administration, and quite frankly none of us wants to associate with your kind. The fact that you don't even begin to fit into this whole picture is a good enough reason to keep you out indefinitely in my books.