Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to be a Axe murder
Why is it that TG gets fire axes but we can't!?

Using them should give you a chance to de-limb someone when aimed at a part of their body with the hostile intent on. Maybe make them a traitor item (Traitor fireman suit. Axe can also pry open airlocks
Isn't that what the elimbinator is for? Although I don't think that fire ax would be a terrible idea.
Yes. Yes to axe.

Though it'd be nice if there were some non-traitor ways to get your hands on it, maybe off the z-level or telesci locations or something.
Perhaps it could be where the police baton used to reside in the martian colony. It won't be exactly easy to get, so that might make it okay to leave there.
DyssalC Wrote:Yes. Yes to axe.

Though it'd be nice if there were some non-traitor ways to get your hands on it, maybe off the z-level or telesci locations or something.

This might sound extreme but..

Maybe bring back the axeman and put the fire axe in the same general area as he is. It would make the fire axe not very easy to grab, but would give you valid reason to grab it and GIT OUT OF THERE.
I personally wouldn't mind traitor costume sets for the Butcher, Welder, Smiling Man, and Gentleman.
Should be a traitor item, but also locatable in space if you really care that much
I am appalled that we can have traitorous clowns and no scary axes for them to hit people with. Considering we already have the Red Chainsaw and the Butcher Knife for traitors and the Crowbar for doors, however, I think it might be best for it to be a Z-Level drop, preferably guarded by something nasty. If it was a traitor item, it would probably be best to give it to everyone. Maybe some sort of Slasher Kit with a mask/masks and jumpsuit?

As for Welder/Smiling Man/etc costumes, while I wouldn't mind seeing more of them I think that having some dingus dressed as Smiling Man every traitor round would sorta diminish the appeal rather quickly. Might be best to let the traitor come up with their own shtick.
Make the costumes and the axe something you can purchase on the syndicate shuttle?
If an axe were to be added it'd need to have something to it other than OH GOD ITS AN AXE.
There already is an axe

An energy axe

it crits in 1 hit
RAWK_LAWBSTAR Wrote:If an axe were to be added it'd need to have something to it other than OH GOD ITS AN AXE.
Make it a very loud and very slow emag, in that it can hack through doors after enough wacks.
Frank_Stein Wrote:
RAWK_LAWBSTAR Wrote:If an axe were to be added it'd need to have something to it other than OH GOD ITS AN AXE.
Make it a very loud and very slow emag, in that it can hack through doors after enough wacks.

Please for the love of God give it a chance to make your character yell "HEEEEEEEEERE'S [name]!" when busting through a door
Can we spray the axe onto someone to temporarily blind and choke them? What about throwing them into fire to make them explode? Combine it with a zippo to make a garbage flamethrower?
Archenteron Wrote:Can we spray the axe onto someone to temporarily blind and choke them? What about throwing them into fire to make them explode? Combine it with a zippo to make a garbage flamethrower?

Heh