Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A4Brogan's Spriting Display
Due to issues at home and summer being the one time I actually go out and enjoy the outdoors (read: fishing like a senile old man), I hereby give permission for spriters to use my sprites for the monkey suits as a base for their work.

If you want the DMI's, just send a private message and I will link you them.

v (it's not needed, but if you could leave a little note giving credit for the base sprite in the forum posts, that'd be great.) :downswords:

Suggestion: Use the medic one for the basic design; that particular suit was the first one made, and is the template for the rest. Also, draw the suit ONTO a copy of the monkey sprite: for me, that helped me with the scale of where the pants should sit, and the dimensions of the shirt.

Thanks for the encouragement, and I eagerly anticipate seeing you spriters run with what I started!
In fact: Here is a dropbox link for it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gfbs4xdufzh9pc...t.dmi?dl=0

One rule: Have fun with it! from my experience, if you have fun designing a sprite, it leads to great ideas and designs!
After discovering that you can skin Biodome skellingtons, then turn the bits of bone into a sheet, then repair broken r walls to make Bone r walls, I decided to attempt to make actual bone r wall sprites.

I wound up making bone floor tiling first. Eh.

[Image: R1SSDNg.jpg]
Thanks to the Assistance of Valterak for the Fresh Bones to add to the tiling.

With it, I decided that having a layer of different bone conditions would be a nice touch, so here is Mk IV. Mk V will have an HD polish

[Image: WA0C0dK.jpg]
I got a tad irritated that we have had arrows for ages, but not bows, and decided to make one in five minutes just to vent.

[Image: MFnenAU.png]
In memory of the Late David Bowie, Here is the Ziggy Stardust Outfit. I am not sure the facepaint can be done with such little space, Nor did any of my attempts to make the hair look decent come up. We miss ya, Bowie...

[Image: 7RaKmWT.png]

[Image: IZXuIZv.png]

[Image: nc50trz.png]
(01-07-2016, 05:05 PM)A4Brogan Wrote: I got a tad irritated that we have had arrows for ages, but not bows, and decided to make one in five minutes just to vent.

[Image: MFnenAU.png]
Uh we do have bows? I have even used one! I only don't know how to make/get one!
I made this concept sprite for little player-controlled drones. This particular design is inspired by pillbugs!

[Image: Q9WMMZv.png]