Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Traitor Item: Syndicate Tarot Deck
Basically, this is an item that works much like a normal tarot deck, with one major exception, its loaded to hell and back, every single card you draw will have negative meaning. In addition, death, the hanged man, judgement, and the 8 of Swords are all oddly common in this deck, and many other positive cards appear upside down, resulting in negative meanings. This allows you to either become the zodiac killer, leaving a card of judgement and death on every victim you leave behind, or allows you to pretty much goad people into committing stupid acts to fulfil their prophecies. It would cost like 1 telecrystal and be a complete novelty item, however one with extreme negative impact on crew morale.
I am fine with it being a novelty item...

But it would be awesome if a card-related fate happened to the closest non-syndicate crew member. "You slip on a banana and fall into a noose"
Give the Wizard a Deck of Many Things
"DESTINY DRAW!" says You-Gotta-Go the Wizard, as he throws a card at Joe McPubbie. The card lands flat against the befuddled assistant's face, shortly before electrocuting him to death.

"NOT SO FAST," shouts Said-yo Mama the chaplain. "YOU JUST ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD!" The chaplain tosses his blessed foil card at the wizard's face, and in a flash of light and bedazzling, the bearded asshole is banished back to the anime void from whence he spawned.
Crumplehat Wrote:"DESTINY DRAW!" says You-Gotta-Go the Wizard, as he throws a card at Joe McPubbie. The card lands flat against the befuddled assistant's face, shortly before electrocuting him to death.

"NOT SO FAST," shouts Said-yo Mama the chaplain. "YOU JUST ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD!" The chaplain tosses his blessed foil card at the wizard's face, and in a flash of light and bedazzling, the bearded asshole is banished back to the anime void from whence he spawned.
Honestly, an anime action deck that actually functioned would make a hillarious and probably effective traitor item too, I'd approve it.
As long as you randomly spouted anime things when using the traitor anime deck I would be okay with this.

(upon severe injury) I MUST CONTINUE, IT IS MY LEGACY.

(upon death or the deck running out) NO, I CAN'T LOSE

(on equiping the traitor deck) I WILL BE THE CARD CHAMPION

(upon killing someone with an overpowered card) YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR MY (insert card name here)

(upon completion of traitor objectives and round end) YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR ME, I AM THE CARD CHAMPION.

Players are encouraged to follow up with more anime cliches when using the deck.
atomic1fire Wrote:As long as you randomly spouted anime things when using the traitor anime deck I would be okay with this.

(upon severe injury) I MUST CONTINUE, IT IS MY LEGACY.

(upon death or the deck running out) NO, I CAN'T LOSE

(on equiping the traitor deck) I WILL BE THE CARD CHAMPION

(upon killing someone with an overpowered card) YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR MY (insert card name here)

(upon completion of traitor objectives and round end) YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR ME, I AM THE CARD CHAMPION.

Players are encouraged to follow up with more anime cliches when using the deck.

Do you die when you deck yourself? If so that might be interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovq-9UpBduw#t=365
Marquesas Wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovq-9UpBduw#t=365
Yes, this is how it should be.