Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change weapon sounds to reflect power
I'd like it if the knife was able to inflict bleeding damage and had a stabbing sound effect, the razor could have a smaller chance of doing this ( on account of it being a smaller weapon, has no sprite for in hand, balancing) and would have a slicing sound effect.

Ah one more thing, pardon: i think that weapons should have different intents like your hands, for weapons with two ways of attacking in real life ( the knife, scissors, rods, glass shards.

Like for the knife ( i know i'm using it alot as an example) could have two attacks, slicing which has a good amount to hit, stabbing is alot lower a chance to hit but inflicts alot of damage and stuns.

We're not ironspacemen, if a foo gets stabbed in the chest he ain't getting back up for a while.

many interesting things could be done with this, stabbing in the eyes, stabbing in the groin, slicing the wrist, stabbing the legs and twisting them. many gruesome but effective tactics that would make the combat system better than Just bashing someone's skull in with an extinguisher hoping for a KO.
Shoddy Wrote:many interesting things could be done with this, stabbing in the eyes, stabbing in the groin, slicing the wrist, stabbing the legs and twisting them. many gruesome but effective tactics that would make the combat system better than Just bashing someone's skull in with an extinguisher hoping for a KO.
Back in the day(Donut 1), targeting eyes could make people blind. People abused the fuck out of this and instantly made people blind and gouged their eye sockets when they became blind. It was quite common to walk past someone and instantly be blind.
Yeah, let's not return to that.
The only thing I kind of wanna see blinding people is space cleaner, sure it would give people another reason to hate janitor, but having cleaning solution in your eyes should hurt like the dickens.