Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Vocabulary suggestions for VOX!
Guys, please check that what you're suggesting hasn't already been asked for/implemented.
figuratively, haine, spy, spanish, inquisition
Marquesas Wrote:spanish, inquisition

nobody, body
everybody, expects

Also, maybe take those VOX sounds and pitch them up so we can have talking birds.
fun, halt

also the rest of the letters!
prize(s), gift(s), gun(s),
spaceman, gathering, dorkening,
card(s), tarot, playing, trading,
children('s), motorcycle(s), segway(s)
Heisenbee, OVERBEE, Automaton, other cute mob names
I tried to get the new VOX to play all of 99 Johnsons the other day and it did not. I can only assume it is missing some of the required vocabulary. Please rectify this.
Why has (bork) not been suggested?
Aight, done!

Didn't do the Roman letters, though. Thanks tons, lads, I'll update the current list on the OP once these new ones are in.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:prize(s), gift(s), gun(s),
spaceman, gathering, dorkening,
card(s), tarot, playing, trading,
children('s), motorcycle(s), segway(s)
Heisenbee, OVERBEE, Automaton, other cute mob names

"Attention: Card. Games. on. Motorcycles. in. Chapel"
Geoff, Dance, Joe ,Bob ,Fred, dog, gold, bird, key(s), turbo nerd, elephant, pig, red ,blue, yellow, green, pink.
Megapaco Wrote:Geoff, Dance, Joe ,Bob ,Fred, dog, gold, bird, key(s), turbo nerd, elephant, pig, red ,blue, yellow, green, pink.

dog key turbo nerd red blue yellow green pink

These are already in the list, chum. Please check first. That's like half the entire request!
Kharak
Burning
SpaceNaba Wrote:
Megapaco Wrote:These are already in the list, chum. Please check first. That's like half the entire request!

By now checking four pages with ctrl-f seems like too much of a hassle. Make a public google document or something so everyone can just add to a giant list.