Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Vocabulary suggestions for VOX!
still, ghost, turbo, nerd, clone, pod, bill
Brother, man crossarms
Asterisk, for *fart and *scream support.
Holy, burning, Danke (German word for thank you, because why not.), Wiz-nerd, Nerd-ling, Vamp-nerd, lord (For Nerd Lord), Wraith, Geneticist, Geneticists, zoo, let, let's, voltagen, and implosion.
Jackson. Genius. Contraption.
juggalo
John Madden
dork
card game
Drago, Dragon, Queen, (ice), Spider (According to the list, singular "spider" isn't programmed, but plural "spiders" is), Draconian, Bacon, Wendingo, Uluru, North America, South America, (The) Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa, Eurasia, Afro-Eurasia, Australia, Antarctica, Polynesia, Murrica, cancer, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (Has no one said this yet?), theta, alpha, beta, gamma, upsilon, pi, articulate, doge, Venice, California.
Excuse, I, Don't, Mean, To, Be, Rude, But, Gimme, That, Mic, Lemme, Do, What, I, Do.
Welcome, Hell, Regret, Fly, Bees, Bad, Fight

also how about just words that sound funny? some of these would probably never be used but
Flummox, Derringdo, Kerfuffle, Lickety and Split, Lollygag, Nincompoop, Shenanigan, Skedaddle, Malarkey, Hocus and pocus? idk i tried to pick some that would get at least little bit of use. the idea of some robot voice saying "CLOWN SHENANIGANS" "LETS SKEDADDLE" "DO NOT LOLLYGAG" "CAPTAIN IS A NINCOMPOOP" seems funny to me idk
Xeram Wrote:Excuse, I, Don't, Mean, To, Be, Rude, But, Gimme, That, Mic, Lemme, Do, What, I, Do.

wobble
mark, AES, ahs
obliterate, exterminate, evaporate, eviscerate, maim, murder
automated, diagnostic, welcomes, facility, remember
geschwindigkeitsbegrenzung
Alright! First page is done, gonna do this page tonight.

Also, please try to check if someone has already made a request for your word, I've seen a lot of words that are already on the list. Ctrl + F, people!

Marquesas Wrote:geschwindigkeitsbegrenzung

Get pooped on mad